Copthorne Hotel Birmingham
The property is just a few minutes walk away from the prestigious Merry Hill shopping complex. The location is ideal for visiting the many attractions in the area and even an excursion on the canal itself.
The rooms are spacious and elegantly furnished with modern facilities to make your stay a delightful one. Traditional decor of natural wood enhance and compliment each room.
Faradays bar is fun and informal with an open plan design, large bar and seating. The menu is sure to keep you happy with its interesting compliment.
The hotel provides outstanding service in every aspect of its business facilities that can accommodate up to 570 persons. You can workout at the fitness suite and relax at the sauna or pamper yourself with a spa bath.
- All staff were friendly and offered excellent service!!!!
- dodgy electric cable on usb charger/multiplug
- I’m n a good location. But there was lots of construction works around.
- Comfortable bed. Clean room and well located. Friendly and efficient check in.
- Unfortunately there were 2 fire alarms during the night which thankfully didn’t result in a fire, but it did mean I had a sleepless night.
- The bed were comfortable and the pillows were very soft. Decent size double bedroom and had plenty of space to walk around
- free upgrade to a suite and fantastic concierge service.
- Room had a bath instead of just a shower
- Everything was perfect. Only thing that can be improved more lights in room. That's it rest all were perfect.
- Bedroom comfortable, and room size good. Restaurant seemed popular and Asian menu good. Easy access to station. Nearby Centenary Square very pleasant. Stayed during August Bank Holiday weekend and for cricket at Worcester.
- Having a copthorne local to us which we use a lot I expected the same from this establishment . It wasn’t the same standard as our local on on all areas . Breakfast was great the overall stay was ok and served its purpose think the building is looking tired and dated .
- Have stayed at the Cop thorne many times when attending concerts at Symphony Hall Excellent location for the Hall. Pity about all the building works going on in the area - but no fault of the hotel of course. Always find the staff so helpful and friendly. Yes the hotel is all getting a bit tired but all beautifully clean. My friend and I enjoy it.
- Rooms were very dated but very comfortable beds and clean. Empty trouser press cupboard etc but cheap £42 a night! Quite noisy in the morning but lots of building work going on in that area so not much hotel can do about that
- The location is good for getting around Birmingham. However the roadworks in this area are horrific. This isn't the Hotels fault though. Was easier to walk to where we needed to be- We left the car.
- Great location, or will be once they finish all of the building work. Very cheap room rate.
- Good location even though a lot of access to the hotel was closed from city renovation. The bed was confortable. Okay selection of channels and quick response from staff whenever needed.