Birmingham Great Barr Hotel
Located a mere ten minutes from the centre of Birmingham, the Birmingham Great Barr Hotel is the largest independent Hotel in North Birmingham and is just 10 kilometres away from the city centre.
Birmingham Great Barr Hotel boasts 106 comfortable guestrooms that are magnificently furnished in a modern style and equipped with necessary amenities.
Guests can dine at the on-site restaurant that serves local favourites and European dishes. The pleasant ambience of the bar is an ideal place to unwind with a fine drink or meet with friends.
Guests travelling on business purpose can make use of the well equipped conference room for various business meets and seminars. Other facilities at the hotel include parking, laundry and room service.
- Comfortable room, spotlessly clean with plenty of room
- Breakfast was very good room size was good staff was very good
- The single room had wardrobe, desk, good telly, reading light, and the bed was better than average. The bathroom was better than average as well, place to put toiletries, very good shower. The room size was probably a bit smaller than average, but actually just perfect for a single (w/single bed). I am 6'4" and I did not feel cramped at all. I am in hotels often on weekends in the area and this one is one of my faves, the value for money cannot be beat. Loads of parking!!!
- Great hotel good staff and lovely breakfast even had entertainment on while we were there
- Good location for our stay and plenty if parking
- Very cheap so you pay for what you get but £35 for the night was a steal. Location was easy to get to and the hotel is off the main road so pretty private with a lot of parking.
- The evening meal in the restaurant. We waited 55 minutes for a starter of 3 small slices of garlic bread, the meal arrived 10 minutes later at 9.40pm. We were very disappointed as we have been staying in this hotel for many years now. The meal last year was similarly late which we thought was a " one off" but obviously not.
- The price and the room was clean with a nice comfy bed
- Restaurant/ bar staff were really friendly
- Hot food at breakfast was good both from the buffet and when served straight from the kitchen
- Perhaps a I booked a single room rather than a double, my room did look a little different than what the site shows. On my way out I saw one of of the larger rooms (I’m assuming for two people) and it looked more like what the website shows (very nice)
- Good clean. Rooms good. Restaurant good. Breakfast good
- Staff were friendly check in was easy and room was clean.
- Good Location for Alexandra Stadium. Good breakfast
- The hotel was quite old fashioned, but in a good way. The bed was so comfortable that we didn’t want to get out of it. Staff were very pleasant, breakfast was included in the £79 too.