16-26 Wolverhampton Rd
- Hotel was clean, tidy, warm and comfortable. Staff were friendly and brilliant. Good location short hop to or from town on the 126 bus. Co-op shop nearby also a Mcdonalds. Budget hotel but all boxes tick, plus also have your own bathroom, tv in room and free wifi, also vending machines in reception area.
- Big place to make an apartment much better and nicer.
- There was nothing to like at all . To call it sparkle thats ridiculous hell hole
- The entrance foyer was nice and the guy who greeted us at the entrance. And the mattress was unreal!
- I didn’t like anything it was poor condition and the tv only worked when it wanted to and the room was dirty and people shouting and crashing around untill 4.30 in the morning staff didn’t do anything about it I can’t belive it’s on booking .com
- No towels in rooms at all not even a hand towel, tv didn’t work properly, only one lamp worked in whole room (rest of the light bulbs were blown), the “double bed” was just two single beds pushed together and the smell of the rooms were unbearable. Had to move out of one room because the smell was so bad.
- Awful! Dirty, looks like it hasn't been maintained in 40 years, no soap or hand towel, the heater knob was broken so my room was always steaming hot, even with windows open. Don't recommend.
- Stayed in some shabby digs but, these are the worst by far! Felt like the hotel from American horry story. When i walked in my room I was gretted by a nightmare painting of a creapy little girl. I had no window in my room, instead a mirror next to my bed which made me feel like someone was watching on the otherside. My room was so hot it felt like I was going to boil. The best part was joking with my work mates about how bad it was!
- My 1st day, I was put in an extremely bad room. That room is next to the exit door, I couldn’t sleep, everyone was going in and out all night. In the morning that room was flooded with water all my clothes was wet. So upset 💔💔💔
- Cobwebs all around room , wanted a doubled bed and got a single , for two of us , room was dusty , no handbags/body wash , needs a lot of work
- No soap ,no towels, and no extra pillows.Could do with a bit of redecorating.
- There is nothing to like about this hotel unfortunately.
Birmingham Canal Old Line River
East Midlands Airport
Just a 15-minute drive from Birmingham city center, Sparkle Hotel has a free on-site parking. The M5 Motorway is a 5-minute drive away. The bedrooms are simply furnished, and each has a private bathroom. All rooms feature a TV and and tea/coffee facilities are provided. WiFI is free. Sparkle Hotel is a 7-minute drive from central Oldbury. Birmingham City Football Club, Birmingham International Airport, and the National Exhibition Center are all within 15 miles.