16-26 Wolverhampton Rd
- Hotel was clean, tidy, warm and comfortable. Staff were friendly and brilliant. Good location short hop to or from town on the 126 bus. Co-op shop nearby also a Mcdonalds. Budget hotel but all boxes tick, plus also have your own bathroom, tv in room and free wifi, also vending machines in reception area.
- Its cheap, no frills, convenient for my needs.
- Nothing. Single bed joined together to form a double bed. Poorly joined and very uncomfortable.
- The cost only no towels in bathroom, very basic hence the price only stopped at sparkle out of desperation
- Price was ok & proximity to the city There is wifi so having no telly wasn't that bad
- The absolute pits, still putting cream on the insect bites. I'm astounded this 'hotel' (ha) has not been condemned.
- The location suited me very well, the bed was comfortable and it was cheap.
- Very old and not any facilities nothing here not happy
- The carpets were dirty and smelly. No towels in the room. We had to request new bed sheets. The ones on the bed were not changed
- The location is excellent and I am bemused why more money is not spent on its upkeep to attract a different market segment. Next to 2 very popular eatery’s and across the road from a branded pub chain. Short ride into town (began) The staff were very polite and accommodating. The rate I paid was exceptionally cheap per night.
- I felt let down by the receding carpet and the lay out of the bath tiles ? There was very little tea making facilities after I took a bath (there was no shower ) as I had no towels so was given a bed sheet. All in all this was a life time experience . Big love SPARKLE X
- Terrible stay I had my £1500 laptop stolen also my cu kindle also charging block
- It was a very poor & regrettable experience. Took me 30 plus minutes calling the hotel with nobody answering the phone. Had to drive there only for the reception to tell me he was doing other things. Not good for a hotel which advertised as 24hours service. The room was really not good. Old with very old furniture. The bed was made well & cleaned but was shaking & uncomfortable. Very bad experience for my son. No tea/coffee as advertised. It would be good to completely renovate the hotel to European standard & increase the price. Very sad experience indeed.
- It was booked as a cheap, arrive around 10pm, leave at 6am, couple of no-frills rooms. The bedding was clean. Didn't need to leave our room keys at the desk (despite the sign). Was convenient for a quick McDs before going to bed. Once upon a time, someone appears to have had the idea of creating a quirky hotel out of the rooms above some shops, possibly with a lounge area in the area formed when it was covered over. There are tiled sections of floor, interesting wall tiles in the bathrooms, and all sorts of 'interesting' furniture in rooms and corridors. Some of the corridor walls make it look asthough the rooms are shops, or were the front of over-the-shop flats, complete with windows set into the wall. Then they ran out of money (some time ago).