Ye Olde Station Guest House Birmingham
Church Road, Shustoke, Near. Coleshil
This hundred year old railway guest house is set in the countryside, 15 minutes' drive from Birmingham Airport and the NEC and 2 miles from Hoar Park. This non-smoking establishment has been awarded 3 AA diamonds. The hotel offers you the best in English guest house hospitality and facilities including a lounge with Sky TV and a 2nd lounge with a pool table. The rates for these comfortable en suite rooms includes a full English breakfast. The golf courses of The Belfry, Maxstoke, Forest of Arden and Purley Chase are close by. -
Dieses 100 Jahre alte Bahnhofs-Gästehaus liegt mitten auf dem Land und 15 min mit dem Auto entfernt vom Flughafen Birmingham und dem National Exhibiton Centre sowie 3,5 entfernt von Hoar Park. Dieses Nichtraucherhotel wurde vom Britischen Automobilklub mit 3 Diamanten gekürt. Zusätzlich zeichnet sich das Hotel aus durch typische englische Gastfreundschaft und zahlreiche Einrichtungen wie Sky-TV und einen Pooltisch in einer der beiden Lounges. Im Zimmerpreis enthalten ist ein englisches Frühstück sowie ein eigenes Bad. In der Nähe befinden sich folgende Golfplätze: Belfry, Maxstoke, Forest of Arden und Purley Chase. -
Questa pensione centenaria è immersa nella campagna inglese che circonda Birmingham, a 15 minuti dall'aeroporto di Birmingham e dal NEC e a 3,2 km dall'Hoar Park. Hotel non fumatori, premiato dall'AA con 3 stelle. L'hotel offre il meglio della ricettività tra le pensioni inglesi e le infrastrutture comprendono: una lounge con Sky TV, un'altra lounge con tavolo da biliardo. Le tariffe di queste camere con servizi privati includono sempre la colazione completa all'inglese. I campi di golf di The Belfry, Maxstoke, Forest of Arden e Purley Chase sono a poca distanza. -
Cette maison d'h -
Este centenario edificio, antigua posada de la estación de trenes, está emplazada en pleno campo, a 15 minutos en coche del aeropuerto de Birmingham y del NEC, y a 3,5 km de Hoar Park. Se trata de un establecimiento de no fumadores y distinguido con la categoría 3 Diamantes AA. El hotel le ofrece lo mejor de la hospitalidad inglesa y magníficas instalaciones y servicios, incluyendo un salón con Sky TV y un segundo salón con mesa de billar. El precio de sus cómodas habitaciones con baño propio incluye un delicioso y completo desayuno inglés. Muy cerca del hotel encontrará los campos de golf de The Belfry, Maxstoke, Forest of Arden y Purley Chase. -
- I had a lovely time: the rooms and facilities were fine and the owner was extremely kind and friendly. The cooked breakfasts were excellent too!
- Pat was very very helpful, allowing us to go into our rooms early and booking us a taxi to attend a nearby wedding . Excellent parking.
- The host was very welcoming and made you feel at home the moment you walked in. The breakfast was spot on. 💯%. Would definitely stay there again.
- Pat the owner was very nice and helpful. I grew up in Shustoke and now live in Australia. The B & B was just right for me and my brother to base ourselves for walking around the area we grew up.
- Bed comfy,hospitality good, food good a very pleasant stay
- it was a great breakfast and location was just what we needed and had a great time
- Excellent value for money. The cooked breakfast was FANTASTIC! Thankyou for a wonderful stay ❤️
- A very pleasant landlady who had been able to let us check in early as we were attending a wedding nearby. She also organised a taxi to take us to the venue. A very pleasant experience.
- Location close to the HoEW Accommodated my request for Vegan breakfast
- It was very homely and the bed was so comfortable. Pat was also lovely and very accommodating.
- Nothing was too much trouble for our hosts. Room was fairly basic and bathroom and shower were a bit on the small side especially as my wife and myself can’t move around like we used to. If visiting there are few eateries open in the evening so we ended up with a takeaway. Either way, none of this deterred from the warmth of the welcome we all felt and, if in the area again, would use (or recommend) in a heartbeat.
- Friendly and helpful owner, good facilities, well equipped room, loads of parking space
- The lady was very friendly and helpful. Wifi in the room was handy.
- Clean room, heating in the room and windows open fully. Had decaf tea and coffee which was amazing, I had brought my own! The shower was small, but ok. The bed was soft, but that's a personal preference. The breakfast was full English and Pat was very friendly and accommodating. Would stay again.
- Pat was lovely and looked after us very well.
- The breakfast was excellent and so was Pat the owner,it was 5min walk to nearest friendly pub.
- Breakfast was excellent and Pat was a fabulous host.
- Very clean and nice rooms and the landlady was great.
- The accommodation was ideal for a eight hour stay with a breakfast provided prior to 0645 departure on the Tuesday morning. Excellent friendly service from Pat as always