Best Western The Westley Hotel
Westley Rd, Acocks Green
Conveniently located, the Westley Hotel offers modern, comfortable accommodation, close to central Birmingham, the ICC and NEC. All motorway, rail and air links are a 15-minute drive away. Following a £750,000 development, this is one of the leading independently owned hotels in the Birmingham area, just 15-20 minutes from Birmingham Airport. All spacious rooms are stylishly furnished, with contemporary en suite facilities, free Wi-Fi internet access and satellite TV. A full English breakfast is also available. Seasons Restaurant offers fine cuisine, using local produce, in a relaxed setting. The Westley Arms bar provides a welcoming environment in which to enjoy a drink or light snack. The Westley Hotel offers extensive free parking and boasts friendly, welcoming staff. There are extensive conference and event facilities. The hotel can also hold Civil Ceremonies. - Please note the hotel has no lifts and cannot accommodate wheelchair access in any of the rooms.
Das Westley zählt zu den führenden unabhängigen Hotels im Großraum Birmingham und ist nur 15 bis 20 min vom Stadtzentrum, dem Internationalen Konferenzzentrum, dem National Exhibition Centre und dem Flughafen von Birmingham entfernt. Alle wichtigen Autobahn-, Zug- und Flugverbindungen sind in nur 15 Fahrminuten zu erreichen. Die schön eingerichteten, geräumigen Zimmer mit Bad/WC werden Ihren Aufenthalt so angenehm wie möglich gestalten. Konferenzräume und das feine Seasons Restaurant zählen ebenso zum Angebot des Hotels wie das Veranstaltungen von besonderen Anlässen, darunter besonders auch standesamtlichen Trauungen. Das engagierte Personal des Westley Hotels freut sich darauf, Sie willkommen zu heißen. - Bitte beachten Sie, dass es im Hotel keine Fahrstühle gibt. Deshalb sind die Zimmer nicht mit Rollstühlen zu erreichen.
Uno degli hotel a conduzione privata di primo piano nell'area di Birmingham, situato in una posizione ideale a solo 15-20 minuti dal centro di Birmingham, dall'ICC, dal NEC e dall'aeroporto di Birmingham. Il Best Western Westley Hotel si trova a solo 15 minuti in auto da tutti i principali collegamenti autostradali, ferroviari e aerei. Disponiamo di alloggi ampi, ben arredati e dotati di bagno privato, che renderanno il vostro soggiorno il più confortevole possibile. L'hotel è inoltre fornito di sale conferenze, strutture per matrimoni e del ristorante Seasons, che offre piatti prelibati. È possibile organizzare eventi speciali, e avendo soddisfatto gli standard fissati dal comune di Birmingham, l'hotel è autorizzato a celebrare matrimoni civili nei suoi ambienti. L'attento personale del Westley Hotel vi attende per offrirvi un caloroso benvenuto. - Siete pregati di notare che l'hotel non dispone di ascensore e non è pertanto adatto a ricevere ospiti disabili in nessuna delle camere.
L'un des principaux h - Veuillez noter que l'hôtel ne possède pas d'ascenseur et ne dispose d'aucune chambre accessible aux fauteuils roulants.
Este es uno de los hoteles familiares más populares de la zona de Birmingham, idealmente situado a 15-20 minutos del centro de la ciudad, del ICC, del NEC y del aeropuerto. El Best Western Westley Hotel está a 15 minutos en coche de todas las conexiones principales con autopista, tren y aeropuerto. Todas las habitaciones del establecimiento son espaciosas y están equipadas con lo necesario para que su estancia sea lo más agradable posible. Disponemos de salas de conferencias e instalaciones para la celebración de bodas. En nuestro restaurante Seasons servimos cocina de gran calidad. Nuestro local es ideal para albergar una ocasión especial, habiendo sido aprobado por el Ayuntamiento de Birmingham como sitio oficial para la celebración de ceremonias civiles. Nuestro atento personal hará todo lo posible por proporcionarle una cálida bienvenida. - El hotel no cuenta con ascensores ni con habitaciones adaptadas para personas en sillas de ruedas.
- Table fans and complimentary tea/coffee arrangements.
- All the staff we spoke to were amazing; polite, helpful and engaging. The levels of cleanliness were fabulous across the hotel for the size and amount of people using the facilities. Really enjoyed the night spent there; thank you to all for making us feel like royalty.
- The staff make this hotel. They were very welcoming and nothing was too much. The bathroom and shower was excellent and the restaurant and adjoining bar facilities were friendly and value for money.
- The staff were very friendly. The location was lovely close to my ongoing function. It was the hotel had a side house location.
- Location was perfect, the view was poor but I dont care. the room was quiet and we slept well.
- Good selection. Friendly staff Your Receptionist Nancy and the staff at breakfast were excellent. If I ran a hotel and had them on my staff it would be the best in the business. Please thank them for their help and welcome.
- breakfast very nice staff very friendly
- Hotel rather old fashioned and a bit dated, near a busy road and the food very average but the staff were fabulous, friendly and very helpful which meant I would return for that alone.
- Twin room 27 beds comfy, shower over bath but great pressure. Modern TV. Easy check in. Bar staff friendly and guiness well kept at great price. Modern key card room entry. Reminder to put car registration in system with plenty parking.
- The friendliness of the staff Especially how accommodating they were & welcoming Especially the lady on reception & young man in the breakfast room
- The staffs there are patient and responsible.
- Godd parking, comfortable room, good breakfast.
- Nice hotel, clean, tidy and good breakfast, woken early by neighbouring room bedroom chorus!!!
- A room was made ready for a 10 30 booking in as I had a funeral to attend at 11 30 . Everyone went out of their way to make this happen x thank you so much . At breakfast the waitress called Kathy was fantastic. Such a lovely lady . Thank you all for making a hard day a lot easier .
- overall it was OK, the shower was wonderful and the room very bright and airy.
- There was no lift and with extensive stairs it was difficult for me as knee-handicap person.
- The lady that looked after us in the restaurant for breakfast was amazing.
- The ladies who served breakfast in the morning were absolutely amazing! Wonderful poached egg - thank you!
- Kind stuff. Nice and comfy rooms. Everything was tidy and clean.
- Warm and friendly staff, lovely bar, spotlessly clean room and very comfy bed!
- the bed was really comfy and the room was very clean
- room was great . bar food was ok . you get what you pay for
- Room was above the Bar. Nosiy until late into the night.
National Motorcycle Museum
Blakesley Hall Museum
St. Andrew's Stadium
Solihull College & University Centre Blossomfield Campus
Solihull Library & Information Service
Solihull Magistrates Court
Solihull Central Library
Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
East Midlands Airport
Bullring Shopping Center
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Winterbourne House and Garden
Library of Birmingham
Conveniently located, the Westley Hotel offers modern, comfortable accommodations, close to central Birmingham, the ICC and NEC. All highway, rail and air services are a 15 minute drive away. Following a £750,000 development, this is one of the leading independently-owned hotels in the Birmingham area, just 15-20 minutes from Birmingham Airport. All the spacious rooms are stylishly furnished, with contemporary private bathrooms, free Wi-Fi internet access and satellite TV. A full English breakfast is also available. Fine cuisine is available at The Grill restaurant. The menu uses local produce, and a traditional roast meal is served every Sunday. The Westley Arms bar provides a welcoming environment in which to enjoy a drink or light snack. The Westley Hotel offers extensive free parking and features friendly, welcoming staff. There are extensive conference and event facilities. The hotel can also hold Civil Ceremonies.