Holiday Inn Express Birmingham - Castl
Situated at M6 junction 5, Holiday Inn Express Birmingham Castle Bromwich is near the Birmingham National Exhibition Centre and the National Indoor Arena. The Star City, Drayton Manor, Cadbury World and the Sea Life Centre are nearby the property.
This hotel offers 110 comfortable accommodation units that are well-decorated and come with an array of modern amenities.
Guests can start their day with a delicious Continental buffet breakfast and later taste a delectable cuisine at the onsite restaurant. After a tiring day, unwind at the cosy bar with an exotic drink.
This property offers well-appointed conference rooms for organising your business meetings. During leisure, guests can indulge in the game of tennis or golf, which is nearby the property.
- A modern hotel close to the motorway but without the accompanying noise
- Bed very hard and uncomfortable. Unfortunately I did not sleep well.
- noise free from traffic, very friendly and helpful staff.
- Friendly & helpful reception staff. Breakfast was great. Thank you
- Lovely breakfast available Very polite staff
- Convenient for NEC and good Pub food next door
- Good location for M6 and central Birmingham
- Breakfast was fine, staff friendly and helpful, room airconditioning was good, location was convenient for wedding we were attending
- The staff were amazing and very friendly, place was clean and the breakfast was nice
- The friendly warm welcome received from the receptionist when we arrived at midnight. Choice of pillows and cleanliness of bedroom and bathroom. Although near a motorway the room was extremely quiet. The self service breakfast was excellent quality and plentiful.
- Breakfast was good, and the staff were helpful and friendly.
- I was on business trip, and it was very close to the affected place, it was not needed to have a car. Also there was a shopping center nearby, where I could buy some presents. :)
- Helpful staff, comfortable room, Though most of the day during my stay was spent outside of the site. 1t
- Handy location with a view of the motorway! which was billed as a room with a view!!! Neverthe less the room was comfortable but we couldnt have the window open.
- I like everything about this hotel as I’ve stayed numerous times. However please see below comment
- Quality and selection of foods was very good. An enjoyable breakfast.
- Good customer service desk helpful when checking in and during the night.
- When I booked the Hotel I requested a twin room with twin beds What was reserved fo me was a double bed We were in a city we are not familiar with to visit a sick relative so this added more distress to our visit. The exceptionally competent and caring Hotel staff came up with a solution for us This wasn't the Hotels fault The incompetence lives with Booking .com