Holiday Inn Express Birmingham - Castl
Situated at M6 junction 5, Holiday Inn Express Birmingham Castle Bromwich is near the Birmingham National Exhibition Centre and the National Indoor Arena. The Star City, Drayton Manor, Cadbury World and the Sea Life Centre are nearby the property.
This hotel offers 110 comfortable accommodation units that are well-decorated and come with an array of modern amenities.
Guests can start their day with a delicious Continental buffet breakfast and later taste a delectable cuisine at the onsite restaurant. After a tiring day, unwind at the cosy bar with an exotic drink.
This property offers well-appointed conference rooms for organising your business meetings. During leisure, guests can indulge in the game of tennis or golf, which is nearby the property.
- Even thou booking .com messed up with our booking the staff was very accommodating towards us and very friendly quickly resolved the issue and off we went to our room thank you!
- Breakfast was good, and the staff were helpful and friendly.
- I was on business trip, and it was very close to the affected place, it was not needed to have a car. Also there was a shopping center nearby, where I could buy some presents. :)
- Helpful staff, comfortable room, Though most of the day during my stay was spent outside of the site. 1t
- Handy location with a view of the motorway! which was billed as a room with a view!!! Neverthe less the room was comfortable but we couldnt have the window open.
- I like everything about this hotel as I’ve stayed numerous times. However please see below comment
- Quality and selection of foods was very good. An enjoyable breakfast.
- Good customer service desk helpful when checking in and during the night.
- When I booked the Hotel I requested a twin room with twin beds What was reserved fo me was a double bed We were in a city we are not familiar with to visit a sick relative so this added more distress to our visit. The exceptionally competent and caring Hotel staff came up with a solution for us This wasn't the Hotels fault The incompetence lives with Booking .com
- everything was expected..good for your money
- Nice friendly staff, modern comfortable room and decent breakfast
- For breakfast we had everything we wanted and all very nice
- Location very central staff so so helpful
- The English breakfast selection was very good, and the yogurt and fruit compot was delicious.
- As I paid in cash a £50 deposit was requested which I obliged and did not mind or question. However on checking out of the room on leaving it was humiliating how we had to wait around while they sent someone in the room to check we didn’t not pinch or break anything before allowing us to leave and collect our deposit. We was told as we were “trusted” that they had no reason to need to check the room on our departure however the same member of staff is who dealt with us and asked us to wait while they ensured everything was there and the room was left ok. It made me feel so embarrassed and like I was a child waiting for approval from their teacher. I have never had to do this before in any other hotel. However, it was not necessarily the action that offended me but I am sure it could of been done a little more discretely surely and without being told previously we look trustworthy so it would not be necessary. The way this was executed was very humiliating. This procedure has made me decide that a future stay will not be happening alongside my other complaints but this was so very embarrassing.
- Room was comfortable , breakfast good, coffee machines excellent quality and flavour
- Receptionist , very profesional and helpful
- Staff were very friendly and welcoming. Breakfast was very good
- Very clean, lovely staff and breakfast was top class! Thank you guys love from Ireland!
- breakfast was fine but ran out of yorgurt and fruit well before closing time, so many of us disappointed. Food was quality and tasty. Room was good size,