Holiday Inn Express Birmingham NEC
Located adjacent to the Redditch British Rail Station, this hotel is near from the Palace Theatre, Forge Mill Needle Museum, Cadbury World as well as the Jinney Ring Craft Centre.
The 100 guestrooms at the Express by Holiday Inn Express Redditch are equipped with all modern facilities and assure relaxation and delight, thus making your stay an unforgettable one.
Guests at this hotel can relish delicious breakfast as well as dinner at the Great Room in a casual atmosphere. The cocktail lounge is the perfect place to sip your favourite cocktail and meet up with friends for a chat.
The Express by Holiday Inn Redditch offers 2 well-equipped meeting rooms that are ideal for business meetings or social events. During leisure, you can explore the surroundings or visit the nearby attractions.
- I like the hotel. It looks good. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The location is great. When I said I am a vegan, the staff prepared some vegan sausages on the spot.
- We spent a few hours there after arriving into Birmingham airport at 2am. The room was clean, beds very comfy, Fast wifi, TV, tea making facilities, clean bathroom and good shower. Friendly staff - especially in the morning.
- Great position. Clean and comfortable. Good value breakfast. Staff were lovely. Very friendly and helpful.
- Only slight criticism is with the sofa bed made there isn't much room but otherwise all good.
- Think the hot breakfast option could be served earlier for those on early fights.
- Everything was good, the staff was friendly and helpful, had two good night sleeps, would go back again in the future.
- The beds were comfy and staff friendly and courteous
- Room and bathroom was clean . Bed comfy staff very friendly and pleasant
- Perfect stay, comfortable and staff so helpful. Ideal location for Birmingham Airport and perfect end to what had been a long delayed flight and travel.
- There was only one sachet of sweetener in the sugar dispensary. It would have been nice to have had more.
- Very clean, comfortable beds, friendly staff, great breakfast
- We booked 2 family rooms and they only had 1 available. Which wasn’t great as we had just come off a long flight and it was 2.30am
- Room was very clean staff were mostly pleasant
- Bed was super comfy after a long day and the breakfast was delicious. The staff were very kind and hospitable.
- Breakfast was fine and in a good location