Novotel Birmingham Airport
Positioned at Birmingham international airport, the Novotel Birmingham Airport offers easy access to various city attractions like Touchwood - Solihull Centre, Symphony Hall Birmingham and Arcadian Centre that are found within 15 kilometres from this exotic property.
Relish the comfortable retreat at any of the 195 guest rooms that are adorned with attractive decor along with the appropriate amenities to ensure you a welcome return at the end of the each day. Specially adapted rooms are available for physically challenged guests.
Covert your holiday into a gastronomic dream at the stylish on-site restaurant, which offers a wide variety of delicacies to tantalize your taste buds throughout your stay. Spoil your taste buds with fantastic cocktail creations in the cosy bar, which is an ideal spot to spend your lovely evening.
Get ready for your next business bash at the Novotel Birmingham Airport, which offers elegant meeting space along with the latest technology facilities to make your event a grand success. The well-attentive reception staff is always happy to assist you with all your requirements that is needed during your stay.
- Great location for early flight check in, right opposite the departures terminal, and yet no aircraft noise in the room and a good night's sleep before travel. Staff friendly and helpful. Bar food and service was good.
- Bathroom was great! Big and clean but toilet was separate which is a bit odd Bed was HUGE and spacious room
- Ideal location close to Departures/Arrivals
- Excellent location. Right across way to departures
- Can’t get any closer to the terminal. I was through security 25 minutes after checking out. Restaurant was good too.
- Comfy bed, brilliant for airport to stop worrying about motorway traffic and hold ups, nice evening meal and decent breakfast, could do with a few more healthy choices, check in and out simple and staff friendly and informative. Definitely stay again
- Location was perfect for an early morning flight
- We asked for and would have appreciated a twin bedded room but sadly you don't have any and I was resigned to sleeping on the bed-settee. I found this uncomfortable as I am disabled as is my partner. At £159 a night I would have expected better. Staff however were very helpful. We didn't sample the breakfast but the aroma as we left for the airport was inviting. Convenience for flights was superb. Would stay again but not at that price.
- Location was great and easy to get into the city centre.
- Staff were very helpful and friendly. Food was excellent
- The bed was super comfy and it was very cosy! Very central to the airport and super easy to get too. And breakfast was lovely
- Its an airport hotel, nothing special, but ok for an overnight stay while in transit
- The Staff are wonderful no waiting very polite and keen to help.
- Comfy bed and really convenient for the airport.