Shanahans B&B with Sports Bar
127-129 Rocky Lane, Aston
- The staff was very friendly and made you feel welcome. And happy.
- If you stay in the apartment it’s a separate building to the main b&b, so you can basically be as loud as you want and not have to worry haha. Very spacious and lots of rooms and bathrooms and the staff were lovely
- The staff was very nice and welcoming. Me and my friends also liked the atmosphere in the pub and the fact that it was close to Villa Park. I would certainly visit Shanahans again in the future!
- Good location to the city centre and motorway links
- The breakfast was nice, the rooms clean and loved the communal space. The staff were friendly and showed good hospitality.
- A real old fashion Irish pub close to Villa Park but also easy with a taxi to the centre! Wonderfull friendly bar staff, they made us free nice burgers, and also a good breakfast in the morning!
- Staff very friendly and polite. I had an interview at the Ashton and it was a good spot for one night. Breakfast was great!
- There were three beds to choose from in my room. It was very quiet and had en suite. Skylights had curtains to acheive good blackout.
- Friendly staff, room was comfortable and clean,and Free English Breakfast!
- The room itself. Exceeded what I thought it would look like, interior is good.
- Great value for money, food excellent and a typical friendly Irish pub.
- Very friendly staff and the room itself was quite nice!
- The bar stays open until late, friendly staff
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. I was able to check out very early and it was a simple process. Food and Drinks prices were very reasonable. Great internet connection
- Friendly staff genuinely nice people , lovely breakfast . Overall great b&b!
- The room overlooked a busy road and smelt of the dust blowing in from outside. Staff were as friendly as could be; other clientele were from the building trade and this place caters well for them.