Shanahans B&B with Sports Bar
127-129 Rocky Lane, Aston
- The staff was very friendly and made you feel welcome. And happy.
- If you stay in the apartment it’s a separate building to the main b&b, so you can basically be as loud as you want and not have to worry haha. Very spacious and lots of rooms and bathrooms and the staff were lovely
- The staff was very nice and welcoming. Me and my friends also liked the atmosphere in the pub and the fact that it was close to Villa Park. I would certainly visit Shanahans again in the future!
- Good location to the city centre and motorway links
- The breakfast was nice, the rooms clean and loved the communal space. The staff were friendly and showed good hospitality.
- A real old fashion Irish pub close to Villa Park but also easy with a taxi to the centre! Wonderfull friendly bar staff, they made us free nice burgers, and also a good breakfast in the morning!
- Staff very friendly and polite. I had an interview at the Ashton and it was a good spot for one night. Breakfast was great!
- There were three beds to choose from in my room. It was very quiet and had en suite. Skylights had curtains to acheive good blackout.
- Friendly staff, room was comfortable and clean,and Free English Breakfast!
- The room itself. Exceeded what I thought it would look like, interior is good.
- Great value for money, food excellent and a typical friendly Irish pub.
- Very friendly staff and the room itself was quite nice!
- The bar stays open until late, friendly staff
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. I was able to check out very early and it was a simple process. Food and Drinks prices were very reasonable. Great internet connection
- The room overlooked a busy road and smelt of the dust blowing in from outside. Staff were as friendly as could be; other clientele were from the building trade and this place caters well for them.
- 1 staff not over friendly the one booking me in taking payment. Bit of a issue paying by card. 2 bathroom dirty 3 toilet light on a pull formed was too hig to reach. 4 room there were hazards 5 window too high to reach 6 cats lingering round three b&b 7 cannabis smell coming through windows early hours of morning
- Breakfast was nice and the location is really good
Aston Science Park
Aston Hall and Park
Aston Villa FC
Birmingham Children's Hospital
Birmingham Magistrate Court
Cathedral and Metropolitical Church of St Chad
East Midlands Airport
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Bullring Shopping Center
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
With Star City reachable in 1.6 miles, Shanahans B&B with Sports Bar provides accommodations, a restaurant, a bar, a shared lounge and a terrace. Complimentary WiFi is provided. Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a Full English/Irish breakfast. Villa Park is 1.6 miles from Shanahans B&B with Sports Bar, while Museum of the Jewellery Quarter is 1.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 14 miles from the accommodation.