Comfort Inn Birmingham
Located in the heart of Birmingham, this property is close to the International Convention Centre and the Brindley Place District that features numerous shops, cultural attractions, bars, restaurants and entertainment venues for you to explore.
This inn offers guestrooms that are well chosen with contemporary amenities where you can just sit back and relax in the comfortable home-like atmosphere.
To get your day off to best possible start, you can relish fabulous breakfast offered in the friendly ambience of the inn. Also available is the trendy bar that serves an assortment of distinctive drinks for its guests to feast on.
Wit its 2 excellent as well as beautifully appointed meeting rooms, this property offers the perfect venue for organising most of the conferences and events for upto 80 delegates. The inn's caring staff at the reception desk will gladly assist you with personal attention and helpful suggestions to make you Birmingham vacation enjoyable and completely stress-free.
- The location of this hotel is perfect as I am from Lichfield and like to spend my days off in Arcadian, this is around a 5 minute walk away. The room is spacious and the bed is comfy, I got what I expected for the price as I work in hotels myself.
- Centrally located, next to Birmingham New Street train station. Although this is a no-frills hotel, there is 24hrs reception service and very helpful staff.
- The bed was comfortable the location was great
- Clean, beds were comfy, close to train station and shops
- Location. Lots of bars and a brilliant Indian street food place, food delicious, not far from two main stations and walking distance to the Bullring.
- The beds were comfortable and the room was clean. The young man on reception was very helpful in finding us a fan for the room.
- The close proximity to New Street Station and the Bull Ring shopping centre. Friendly helpful staff on reception. A good range of places to eat nearby or upstairs in the food court of the railway station.
- The location was great, very close to New Street Station (once you find the correct exit!). Didn't eat at the property so can't comment on that, however there is a lot of choice for places to eat nearby (5mins walk). Kindly let me leave my suitcase behind reception for the day on the day I checked out. Clean enough and comfortable bed. Good shower over bath.
- Location was perfect for my trip, staff very friendly and helpful
- noisy from the road outside . louder than the gig we were attending!!!!!!!!!!
- For the price, room was clean and pretty comfortable. Good location. No frills.. but good location. Can't complain for the price!
- Was able to book and stay on same night from 1145pm
- Great location its right by the arcadian of your there for a night out. Reasonably priced.
- This is the second time I've stayed here- location can't be beaten for proximity to New Street station - more expensive this time as I stayed overnight at the weekend- last time was a mid week stay
- The location was nice. The room was quiet clean. Not that noisy as I thought if would be.
- The location was great and the bed was so comfortable!
- It was very close to the location of the concert I was attending and the day staff was very helpful.
- The location is perfect, same street as the train station. Very good value for money payed £40 for the night!! Wasn’t disturbed by staff or others in the hotel to!
- basic accommodation but very handy for Station and City Centre. Beds actually quite comfortable.
- Great location, 40 metres from train station
- don’t appreciate paying 40 pound for this for one night as it could do with a proper clean