Comfort Inn Birmingham
Located in the heart of Birmingham, this property is close to the International Convention Centre and the Brindley Place District that features numerous shops, cultural attractions, bars, restaurants and entertainment venues for you to explore.
This inn offers guestrooms that are well chosen with contemporary amenities where you can just sit back and relax in the comfortable home-like atmosphere.
To get your day off to best possible start, you can relish fabulous breakfast offered in the friendly ambience of the inn. Also available is the trendy bar that serves an assortment of distinctive drinks for its guests to feast on.
Wit its 2 excellent as well as beautifully appointed meeting rooms, this property offers the perfect venue for organising most of the conferences and events for upto 80 delegates. The inn's caring staff at the reception desk will gladly assist you with personal attention and helpful suggestions to make you Birmingham vacation enjoyable and completely stress-free.
- The ease of booking, and friendliness of staff were a much needed help when stranded in a strange city as a lone female
- Ideal location if travelling by train. Just make sure you walk through the right exit. Birmingham New Street is all shiny and new and very confusing. The hotel is basic. The bed was comfortable and the room was quieter than I expected given the area and no double glazing. The bathroom was very clean. Always a plus in my book.
- Very good value for money and friendly, polite very helpful staff on reception.
- Corridor lights at night to be off or dimmed. Older travellers like to sleep Value for money. Location easy. Staff good
- No breakfast available - I knew that before hand ...
- Location near station, good size corner room with 4 windows, great
- I liked the location of the property and the place was clean
- Very uncomplicated check in and check out. Booked last minuted and was welcomed friendly even after midnight.
- The bed was very comfortable, good location, nice staff
- This hotel met with all my requirements inasmuch as: - It's location to Birminghah New Street Station is excellent; It met my needs of somewhere clean and comfortable to get a sleep.
- I was changd to a second room very quickyl, receptionsit was pleasant and kind.
- Very clean room with a very good price! The hotel is situated right outside the entrance to New Street as well which is great. The O2 Academy is only a 10 min walk away too.
- The location and the staff at reception were very nice and helpful.
- Comfy, cheap and convenient. Small room, but adequate enough for the money. Good location for train station and 24 hour reception allows for flexibility. Check in and out process was simple
- The location is great and the staff are nice and helpful. It's cheap.
- Located close to Birmingham New Street station. Can register up until midnight, which is useful if your travel plans go pear shaped.
- I only needed a cheap place to crash, so it fitted the bill perfectly