Park Regis Birmingham
158 Broad Street
- Great location, excellent reception and facilities. Nice and clean.
- Fantastic hotel of a very high standard. Couldn't fault it. Modern, clean, comfortable. One of the best hotels I've stayed in in the UK.
- Great location, Fiveways car park round the corner which made parking really easy, the staff were lovely, rooms were a really good size and spotless.
- Friendly and helpful staff, excellent breakfast, quiet rooms even though on main road
- Good location. Close to train station and close enough to walk to main attractions. Staff were friendly and very helpful
- Very modern property Great facilities Great location
- Nice and posh place to stay not far from centre
- Clean Extremely friendly staff Great location
- Staff service. Prompt check-in. Rooms clean. Beds very comfortable.
- Stayed for our anniversary and had a nice surprise in the room. Was very welcoming and heartfelt
- Everything was amazing about the property
- lovely staff and hotel coulodnt have been more obliging
- The location was very handy for our requirements. Breakfast was absolutely great and a very wide selection was on offer. The bed was extremely comfortable and I was off as soon as my head hit the pillow which is unusual for me.
- The room was beautiful and very clean! We had the buffet breakfast which was delicious! Overall, we loved our stay and will definitely be returning, well worth the money. I also loved the interior of the hotel - marble flooring, lighting fixtures, everything was so bright and fresh - loved the design!
- Very clean and spacious rooms. Beautifully decorated!
- The decor was amazing, staff were super friendly. When arriving the place smelt amazing, there was a lovely vibe at the cocktail bar and the quality of the breakfast we had was outstanding. In the executive room I had a pillow menu giving us a choice of different types of pillows to order from housekeeping which was something I haven't experienced before.
- It was very clean and modern. The staff were friendly. Lunch was provided while we were on our training course and it was very nice.
- Good location very nice meet and greet at the entrance.
- The standards are extremely high and the staff are fantastic and very friendly. That’s always good when you’re travelling alone on business.
- Room was big, all be it having a massive pillar in it. Breakfast was ok. Good location
- The beds were two singles put together. Very unfortunate as they split in the night.