The Briar Rose Wetherspoon
25 Bennets Hill
- Excellent location, at the heart of the city, very near the major railway station and in close proximity to shops and restaurants, very easy and quick access from the airport; spacious, comfortable room and bathroom, very clean and quiet; convenient breakfast service at low extra price.
- Room was good size, the shower and bath very good. Good location, on top of wetherspoons so good breakfast etc. Right in the heart of Brum. Room clean and pleasant.
- Excellent accommodation, very clean and all staff were extremely friendly and courteous
- Great location, great price and staff were welcoming and friendly
- Great location for shopping and central to attractions. Comfortable, well equipped rooms. Friendly staff. Lovely breakfast - good value.
- Lovely comfy bed and feather pillows and a great 'ablution' space! The room provided all I needed for my little break.a
- Very comfortable rooms, convenient location and excellent restaurant. Highly recommended.
- location, excellent facilities, good food, Overall - excellent.
- Friendly staff, big room, comfortable bed- all very good! Only issue was the noise, we had the end room so was very loud until the spoons shut but then could hear lots of lorries and deliveries from outside from about 5am so struggled to sleep
- Woken at 5am by refuse collection directly outside room. Re-woken at 6am by delivery of beer casks. Room dark and gloomy in middle of summer. Avoid room 101!!
- Friendly staff, helpful, great price and location, clean and great nights sleep.
- Really convenient, I knew that as it was super central that it was going to be pretty loud so I brought my ear plugs. Very convenient to get back and forth to an event at the NEC.
- Friendly, helpful staff within easy walking distance from city centre Able to eat in the pub
- Bath, shower, tea biscuits & bottled water in room. 6 pillows comfy bed. Very near train station & shopping centre. 15 mins walk to Arena. Good security.
- Close to train station & Bull Ring shopping centre. Tea making facilities in room, bottled water & biscuits. Bath & shower. 👍🛀☕🚿😜.
- Value for money. Especially water, coffee and biscuits in room.
- Location, convenient for New St station and bars and restaurants.
- Loved the location. Absolutely perfect for the Birmingham Arena. The rooms were great. Nice size and furnished well. It wasn’t noisy in the hotel despite it being above a pub in the city centre
Birmingham Law Society
Saint Philips Cathedral
Victoria Square Birmingham
Birmingham New Street Train Station
Birmingham Council House
Birmingham Christmas Market
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Birmingham Town Hall
Birmingham canal old line Lake
East Midlands Airport
Picadilly Arcade Shopping Street Local & Authentic
Burlington Arcade Shopping Street Local & Authentic
Grand Central Mall
The Great Western Arcade Shopping Street Local & Authentic
Pavilions Department Store Popular brands like: H&M
Popular brands like: H&M
Bullring Mall Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Zara, Armani
Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Zara, Armani
The Mailbox Mall Luxury Popular brands like: Armani
Popular brands like: Armani
Bullring Shopping Center
Library of Birmingham
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Winterbourne House and Garden
One of our best sellers in Birmingham! Featuring a bar, The Briar Rose Wetherspoon is located in Birmingham in the West Midlands region, a 5-minute walk from Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery and 0.6 miles from Coffin Works. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage space, along with free WiFi. Local points of interest like Birmingham Back to Backs and Gas Street Basin are reachable within 1.3 miles and 1.6 miles, respectively. At the hotel, each room comes with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Rooms come complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, while certain rooms at The Briar Rose also offer a seating area. Guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot. Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Library of Birmingham, The ICC-Birmingham and Hippodrome Theatre. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 16 miles from The Briar Rose Wetherspoon.