The Briar Rose Wetherspoon
25 Bennets Hill
- We really appreciated that the room was non-smoke and quite clean. They provided a pretty small hair-dryer in the room and yet it’s not bad to use, just needed to take longer time to dry my hair. The location was super great for tourists to stay and it was near to Birmingham station.
- The lady on reception was very friendly and polite. Made us feel very welcome
- Location was great, walking distance of everything we wanted to do. The pub downstairs was very busy though you couldn’t hear that in the room. Couldn’t expect much more given the price - we did things on a budget and would say it was good value.
- Was left waiting too long for breakfast service so had to go elsewhere , otherwise the hotel was fine.
- Friendly helpful staff, comfortable bed,clean room,
- Central position. Uncomplicated and speedy check in.Convenience of bar and restaurant.
- The property was extremely clean, staff were friendly and the central location is fabulous.
- The staff extremely friendly & rooms very clean
- The hotel is in a good central place and easy to get to places of interest
- Great location near station and lots of restaurants
- Great location. Close to the train station. Plenty of bars and places to eat in and around the hotel. The Wetherspoons bar is attached so you can bring food/drink to your room if you wish (we didn't). The room was comfortable and spacious. It had everything we needed. Reception staff were very friendly and were happy to store our luggage when we checked out so we didn't have to haul it around Birmingham with us. Good value for money.
- The first thing you are aware of is that you are central for everything, shopping, restaurants etc.. Also how clean and spacious the rooms are.
- Amazing staff, great location, awesome service.
- Central location, comfortable room, good breakfast.
- What's not to like about a city centre hotel, five minutes walk from the trainstation, for £50, that has tea making facilities, an iron, ironing board and hairdryer in the room. It was also clean, comfortable and quiet. The food in the adjoining Weatherspoons pub was good too. From checkout to the departure terminal at Birmingham Airport in less than 30 minutes. We'll stay again I'm sure.
- TV & wi-fi facilities we're spot on. The restroom was in excellent condition. Good beds.
- Convenient for centre and shops... And food was exellent
- Everything, lovely room, location and staff
- The room was very spacious/ comfortable TV with Freeview