Saint Pauls House
Saint Pauls Square,
- Super elegant loby and bar + clean and comfortable room.
- Good location and clean. Free mini bar exceptional ! Friendly staff at reception.
- Friendly staff, lovely little touch with the complimentary mini bar in room fridge, parking onsite, excellent breakfast, great value for money, super location for restaurants and bars.
- Atmosphere really buzzing and live music. Friendly staff. Shower controls worked well. Comfortable bed and chair. Artwork and decor esp huge light fitting in middle of staircase. Flowers on window sill.
- Love the location overlooking pretty St Paul’s in the jewellery quarter - comfortable, stylish clean rooms and always great food and cocktails ! Cracking breakfast too.
- The hotel was clean and close to our friends. It is quite a walk with luggage from the train station. There is not much around there in terms of food, however, there is an excellent restaurant around the corner with Indian food and craft beer. The hotel itself is above a bar restaurant and the food and drink there was very good as well.
- St Paul's House is in a terrific location, close to the City and on the edge of the Jewellery Quarter. It's very modern in an old rope factory and there are plenty of bars and restaurants within a short distance. The bar is good and has a good selection of beers including three ales.
- Fantastic value for money in such a lovely part of town. Everything you need at the hotel and you can make a day or two out of what's in the square alone. Couldn't recommend it enough.
- Little touches such as complimentary fruit juice and Prosecco in the fridge and a coffee machine instead of a kettle.
- Such a chic and quirky hotel. We loved the decor! And the staff were so friendly and very accommodating with our late, last-minute arrival. Felt very clean and the little extras like complimentary water, juice and Prosecco made our stay feel that little bit more special.
- Nice atmosphere, parking on site. Good location.
- The hotel was in the perfect location for my visit to another building in the Jewelry Quarter in Birmingham. Access from the motorway was very good and the elevator was a great help for me to reach the 2nd floor. I walked back to the hotel late at night and felt reasonably safe and the area was buzzing with bars and restaurants.
- Nice place to be , I use the bar socially plus it's a great business venue .
- Lovely clean well equipped rooms and the free mini bar was a nice gesture , good dinner in the lively bar and very good service .
- View over St. Paul's Square was great and the mini-bar is complimentary, a nice surprise!
- The staff was very friendly and I didn’t expect them to actually make any arrangements for my partners birthday as I had wrote in the comments section below, but they had a muffin with chocolate sauce saying happy birthday on the plate and champagne complimentary in the fridge. The room was brilliant so so spacious and they catered to every need with the little but so precious accessories.
- The location was excellent and the extra touches. The restaurant food was of a high standard as well. The staff were very helpful and I was impressed with the level of service given.
- Room comfortable and cool bar downstairs, great location and easy to get to train station and nice restaurants.
- Great location in the Jewellery Quarter. Comfortable room, well designed. Possibly a bit noisy at weekends for those that go to bed before the party crowd.
- Room was spotless. Lovely bathroom very powerfull shower.
- Location, staff were all very accommodating and a quality breakfast
- Friendly staff, comfortable room, design of the room was really good
The University of Law - Birmingham
St Chad's Cathedral
University College Birmingham
Birmingham Snow Hill Train Station
The National Sea Life Center
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Birmingham Council House
Jam House Cafe/Bar
Cucina Rustica Restaurant
Pasta Di Piazza Restaurant
Actress & Bishop Cafe/Bar
East Midlands Airport
Library of Birmingham
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Bullring Shopping Center
Winterbourne House and Garden
One of our best sellers in Birmingham! Saint Pauls House offers accommodations in Birmingham. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site for an additional charge. Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with satellite channels. Some units include a seating area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bath robes, free toiletries and a hair dryer. Saint Pauls House features free WiFi throughout the property. You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. The ICC-Birmingham is 2,650 feet from Saint Pauls House, while Birmingham NIA is 2,950 feet away. Birmingham Airport is 7.5 mi from the property.