2nd City Homestay
34 Vaughton St.
- The owners sent clear instructions and it was easy to access the property. I didn't use the kitchen, but my room and bathroom were clean and tidy and I had a great nights sleep. Its ideal if you just need a room for the night, its walking distance to the city centre or £5 in a taxi from new street station. I would definitely recommend this place.
- Cheap room, easy access to city centre and cricket ground, no issues returning late after night out
- The owner was very kind and let me leave my suitcase there in the morning. Bed was comfortable
- The location was good and it was clean and the bed was good enough.
- Person in charge over the phone was friendly. It was quiet although not soundproof room as described. It was close enough to city centre. Room was clean.
- Nice to have access to a fully stocked kitchen. Was like living in a flat with no common area.
- It was exactly what I needed for a short stay.
- I had my own comfy room with a bed, wardrobe, desk for work and fridge. After work at the fair, I could just come 'home', relax, then work a bit more undisturbed by absolutely no one. The cat is a nice touch too!
- Did the job for the night. There was a sofa, bed, desk, fridge and wardrobe in the rooms so nothing much different to a hotel room. Better than I expected it to be after reading reviews.
- Not too far from station, good and tidy room and good shower
- It was very quiet with all the basics needed for a short overnight stay.
- Nice clean room. Comfortable bed. Access to kitchen.
- Bed matrices needs changing I did contact owner did not reply
The Arcadian Centre
Birmingham Back to Backs
O2 Academy Birmingham
O2 Institute Birmingham
Saint Martin's Church
Bullring Shopping Center
New Alexandra Theatre
Birmingham New Street Train Station
The Village Inn Cafe/Bar
Tesco Express Supermarket
china town noodle bar Restaurant
Bullring Markets Market
East Midlands Airport
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
Winterbourne House and Garden
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
2nd City Homestay offers accommodations in Birmingham. Free private parking is available on site. Some studios include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. Additionally, some have a view of the garden or city. 2nd City Homestay features free Wi-Fi throughout the property. A flat-screen TV is available. You will find a shared kitchen at the property. Hippodrome Theater is 2,950 feet from 2nd City Homestay, while Bullring Shopping Center is 0.7 mi away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 6.8 mi from 2nd City Homestay.