Holiday Inn Express Birmingham Star Ci
Cuckoo Road, Heartlands Parkway
This modern hotel is just off junction 6 of the M6 and has easy access to Birmingham city centre, 2.5 miles (4 km) away. It has free parking, a café bar and large, air-conditioned rooms. The Blueberry Hotel Birmingham is next to the Star City entertainment complex. There are restaurants, a 30-screen cinema, tenpin bowling, a casino and a family climbing centre. Aston Villa FC is 1.5 miles (2.4 km) away. The hotel is 0.75 miles (1.2 km) from Aston Rail Station. Trains take 7 minutes to reach Birmingham New Street Rail Station in the city centre. The good-value rooms have flat-screen TVs, work desks, telephones, large showers and tea/coffee. -
- I loved the breakfast, I loved my room. I was at the end of the hallway so there was more privacy. The room was clean and the cleaning staff was very polite. It was very quiet and I liked that. I would definitely go back.
- king side bed was great. unfortunately and unbeknown to me i asked for a twin room on line but got a family room meaning one of us had to sleep on a bed settea- not comfy for me as a woman in her 60's, maybe little ones bodies could cope. next time i book in i will check we have twin bedded room. however shower and room a good size and the room clean.
- Cleanliness to a good standard, very friendly staff
- welcoming and really friendly staff clean room, quiet area
- Friendly staff, clean hotel, good location
- Great to see soya milk and gluten free options at breakfast. Good selection of items. Fresh squeezed orange would be nice but maybe not practical. Staff extremely friendly and helpful.
- The staff were brilliant especially Richard Jinks. My 86 year old Aunt and my 88 year old mother were looked after to perfection and with the utmost respect. Nothing was too much trouble kindness and respect is hard to find in some hotels. Not in this will definitely be using again and recommending to others
- Easy access, plenty of parking space. Choice of local eating places in Star City.
- Nice croissants, staff friendly, spacious room.
- Very good value for money considering what you pay for staying in central Birmingham.
- The breakfast was good. Nothing special but adequate.The staff were wonderful and so helpful. We had a problem with the television and the staff immediately exchanged it. The phone in the room did not work. However the staff immediately offered us another room. We did decline this as we wanted a twin and this was the last twin they had. We were also offered free drinks for the inconvenience. The second day I was taken ill. We had to book another night as I was unable to drive. This was done without fuss and we did not have to change rooms..
- Spacious and comfortable room. Comfy bed
- Newly refurbished. Spotlessly clean and comfortable. Excellent value for money.
- Every thing is ok but must have litte diffrent breakfast not same every day. Thanks
- Was charged much higher for staying extra night
- Good size room and en suite. Very clean.
- Great breakfast, loved the bathroom an location was good for city centre
Aston Hall and Park
Aston Villa FC
Aston Science Park
St. Andrew's Stadium
Birmingham City Centre Market
East Midlands Airport
Bullring Shopping Center
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
One of our top picks in Birmingham.With free parking, a café bar and large rooms, this modern Holiday Inn Express Star City is just off the M6. There is easy road access to Birmingham city center, 2.5 miles away. This Holiday Inn Express is next to the Star City entertainment complex. There are restaurants, a 30-screen cinema, tenpin bowling, a casino and a family climbing center. Aston Villa FC is 1.5 miles away. The hotel is less than a mile from Aston Rail Station. Trains take 7 minutes to reach Birmingham New Street Rail Station in the city center. The good-value rooms have flat-screen TVs, work desks, telephones, large showers and tea/coffee.