The chic, memorable Malmaison Birmingham is housed within The Mailbox - the place to go for great shopping, food and drink in Birmingham city centre. As well as the brasserie, bar, gym and luxurious Le Petit Spa, Malmaison Birmingham offers you luxury hotel rooms with an individual touch and stylish designs. Rooms are large, light, calm and decorated in attractive, sensual colours. 'Mal' luxuries include: a great bed, mood lighting, power showers, CD players with a CD library, satellite TV and snacks, not forgetting fast, free internet access and same-day laundry. -
- Perfect stay! Even our dog was warmly welcomed by all the staff - she even got treats and a doggy bed!
- Room was absolutely beautiful, staff were really lovely, it’s in the centre of town and a great location. Very comfortable nights sleep too!
- We often stay at the Malmaison and it was as good as always. The staff are friendly and helpful and the rooms are always comfortable. Location is great with easy access to the centre but also to areas such as the jewellery quarter. The car park at the Mailbox is an additional plus as it makes access to the hotel easy.
- Excellent location and reasonably priced. 100% recommended
- Comfiest bed ever! Didn’t want to get up and leave.
- Lovely comfy bed. Good breakfast. Lovely room . Great shower.
- Everything was perfect! Staff are very friendly and lovely. Had a very peaceful nights sleep.
- Stayed lots of times so know the hotel well
- Lovely rooms, very big bed. Nice restaurant, but pricey for what it was
- The hotel is modern and clean and has a great location near New Street Train Station and all shops and restaurants
- There was a fire alarm set off at 00:45hrs After which no explanation was given and no compensation in the morning
- Wonderful hotel with extra touches in the room which make the stay more pleasurable, mini bar and snacks, an assortment of washing gels, shampoos, creams,. Breakfast was also exceptional
- Huge comfortable double beds. Spacious rooms.
- Very good location right near the Mailbox and a short walk from New Street Station. I was in a very large room with a super comfortable bed.
- Location was excellent for shops and canals
Gas Street Basin
Birmingham Christmas Market
Birmingham Town Hall
New Alexandra Theatre
Library of Birmingham
Birmingham Repertory Theatre
Victoria Square Birmingham
The Mailbox Supermarket
Sainsbury's Local Supermarket
East Midlands Airport
The Mailbox Mall Luxury Popular brands like: Armani
Popular brands like: Armani
Grand Central Mall
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Bullring Shopping Center
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Winterbourne House and Garden
The chic Malmaison Birmingham offers elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi, within the upmarket Mailbox development. It has a health spa, a restaurant, and a bar with a wine tasting room. Large, luxury rooms each includes mood lighting and a satellite TV. Private bathrooms all have a power shower, and there is a same-day laundry service. The Brasserie at Birmingham Mal serves a menu of British cuisine using quality local produce. There is a stylish bar, and wine tasting run by the hotel sommeliers. The luxurious Le Petit Spa has a range of health and beauty treatments, using the latest ESPA products. Guests also have free use of the weights and machines in the modern gym. There are exclusive shops, restaurants and bars on the hotel doorstep. Birmingham New Street Rail Station is just a 10-minute walk away.