The chic, memorable Malmaison Birmingham is housed within The Mailbox - the place to go for great shopping, food and drink in Birmingham city centre. As well as the brasserie, bar, gym and luxurious Le Petit Spa, Malmaison Birmingham offers you luxury hotel rooms with an individual touch and stylish designs. Rooms are large, light, calm and decorated in attractive, sensual colours. 'Mal' luxuries include: a great bed, mood lighting, power showers, CD players with a CD library, satellite TV and snacks, not forgetting fast, free internet access and same-day laundry. -
- Comfortable bed , good location, shops , restaurants and train stations are just so close.
- Clean, efficient, spacious, thoughtful, everything it said it was
- The hotel was lovely and the staff were great and friendly perfect location to town
- Central location. Friendly helpful staff and value for money. Comfortable generous size room with an excellent breakfast.
- Nice hotel. I’ve stayed a few times before. Good location. Shopping, restaurants and bars all nearby.
- rooms very modern, hotel bar good, location is good. Beds comfortable and mini bar was well stocked
- The coffee, tea and hot chocolate taste extraordinary, I really loved it
- Just really loved it...., our favourite hotel
- room was clean, facilities were great, location was perfect for what i needed, would recommend and use again
- I liked the location, the hotel has a very good vibe and it looks very modern.
- Superior Twin Room was week laid out and very comfortable to share with work colleague on business trip.
- Location, Price and facilities available in the price and of course the mini bar and snacks available for purchase
- Rooms were very nice - quiet and comfortable. Very good location with all facilities you'd expect. If there is a good rate - book it. Staff were OK - when under pressure they need to smile a bit more.
- The room was fantastic, the staff were pleasant and helpful and the location was also great. So nice to forget reality and escape in such a beautiful hotel. The cocktails and drinks in the bar were nice and the spa even though we didn't get round to using was readily available if we did want to use so loved that aspect too.
- Great location . Lovely hotel . Will be visiting again shortly
- Excellent hotel. helpful staff, great location, room and bathroom excellent
- Great location for city centre amenities Superior room very comfortable, breakfast great.