Days Inn Cannock - Norton Canes
Norton Canes Motorway Services, M6 To
North of Birmingham and just off the M6 Toll at the Roadchef motorway services, this Premier Inn is a perfect stopover. The hotel is between T6/7 of the M6 Toll and has free parking. The Roadchef restaurant and Costa coffee outlet can get you ready for your onward journey. Premier Inn Birmingham M6 Toll is near Chasewater Country Park, which has a wildlife reserve, lakes and leisure activities. There is a licensed bar within 15 minutes' walk. Some rooms at Premier Inn can take 2 adults and up to 2 children (under 16 years). The 2 children also get a free full breakfast when accompanied by an adult eating a full breakfast. The all-you-can-eat breakfast includes expected cooked items including vegetarian sausages. There is also a wide continental selection. -
- Fantastic friendly helpful receptionist. Big family room which was perfect for the 4 of us. Quiet and clean. Services shops and restaurants next door.
- Comfortable beds, attentive service,great idea on meals £10 voucher for £7.50 for meal's purchased in foodhall.
- Busy service station stop but hotel was lovely and quiet
- The location at the services on the M6 toll was convenient, but better signage for appropriate parking for the hotel would have been beneficial.
- Very good product at an attractive price. Minimum fuss arriving and leaving. Easy access door to service retail area and food options including McDonald's.
- Super welcome, friendly staff. Great value. Good for dogs.
- Bed is super comfy. There is a bath in every room. Staff very helpful. Good hotel for the money.
- The staff were lovely and very welcoming The room was cosy and clean Bed was comfy
- It was clean, freshly decorated and comfortable. Check-in was friendly and helpful. Despite being close to the M6 toll it was not noisy. The discounted breakfast available in the adjacent Roadchef was delicious.
- Te room was clean and comfortable. And it was very quiet which we like. The room was clean and exactly as expected.
- Comfy bed, ease of entry and very helpful and pleasant staff
- Location price excellent powerful hot shower
- We stayed here because we didn’t want to deviate far from our route.
- Booking.com did not pass on the booking details correctly but hotel sorted it
Norton Canes Services M6 Toll
Hilton Park Services M6
Walsall & Aldridge Magistrates Court
Walsall Metropolitan Borough Council
Walsall County Court
Walsall Healthcare NHS Trust
Walsall Manor Hospital
Aston Wood Golf Club
Fresh Food Cafe Restaurant
Chozen Noodle Restaurant
Costa Coffee Cafe/Bar
East Midlands Airport
Drayton Manor Theme Park
Belfry Golf Club
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Birmingham New Street Train Station
University of Birmingham
One of our best sellers in Cannock! North of Birmingham and just off the M6 Toll at the Roadchef highway services, Days Inn Cannock provides the ideal stopover. Rooms at Days Inn Cannock include a 20-inch TV, coffee maker, lounge chair and clock radio. Guests can also enjoy either a continental or Full English breakfast. The hotel is between T6/7 of highway M6 Toll and has free parking. The Roadchef restaurant and Costa Coffee outlet can get you ready for your onward ride. Days Inn Cannock is near Chasewater Country Park, which has a wildlife reserve, lakes and recreational activities. There is a licensed bar within a 15 minute walk of the hotel.