Days Inn Cannock - Norton Canes
Norton Canes Motorway Services, M6 To
North of Birmingham and just off the M6 Toll at the Roadchef motorway services, this Premier Inn is a perfect stopover. The hotel is between T6/7 of the M6 Toll and has free parking. The Roadchef restaurant and Costa coffee outlet can get you ready for your onward journey. Premier Inn Birmingham M6 Toll is near Chasewater Country Park, which has a wildlife reserve, lakes and leisure activities. There is a licensed bar within 15 minutes' walk. Some rooms at Premier Inn can take 2 adults and up to 2 children (under 16 years). The 2 children also get a free full breakfast when accompanied by an adult eating a full breakfast. The all-you-can-eat breakfast includes expected cooked items including vegetarian sausages. There is also a wide continental selection. -
- Very clean and comfortable room. Car park felt very secure. Staff were excellent and very friendly, always with a smile especially Ema.
- I have fibromyalgia and I really struggled to sleep comfortably on the bed. I prefer a memory foam mattress not a mattress with springs as they dig into me. I woke up more sore than when I went to bed. Even my husband had trouble sleeping on the bed. That's why we checked out on the Wednesday evening. I could not use bath or shower as it was not adapted for disabled, there was not 1 available when requested.
- Personal service from staff , even getting call from them at 10.05pm to tell us slip road we had to come off of toll road had been closed , & offering advice on getting to services
- Excellent receptionist so friendly - really made our day!
- not too brilliant in the servive station
- All the in-room facilities were first class. Comfortable, quiet and spotlessly clean. We had Breakfast at Leon. Excellent.
- All the staff during my stay were extremely friendly and went out of their way to help with anything. There are remote access gates at the rear of the hotel and they were in the process of being fixed due to mechanical failure. On one occasion the gate did not open and a number of vehicles were waiting to enter. After a short period of time the issue was fixed and Vehicles began to flow freely. Ema on reception was extremely apologetic (despite it not being her fault). Ema even took the trouble of coming to my room a short time later with a direct dial telephone number in case it happened again during our stay (it didn't). This was a very nice personal touch and gratefully appreciated though. It is the small personal touches that the team here offer that makes the place feel genuinely homely. I've been here a month now and have been advised from my employer that I will be here a further week. The hotel is clean and friendly and certainly a good base if working locally or for an overnight refreshment stop.
- Staff fantastic, very informative, friendly and even with the incident with the fire alarm going off at 03.00 we woke to an apology letter from the hotel manager which was welcomed after the inconvenience it was for all families and being a false alarm was more appreciated so we could go soundly back to bed. Beds quite comfortable, rooms very spacious and were everything we needed for our weekend. Housekeeping were lovely ladies and did a great job of cleaning the rooms
- Having not requested it, we were allocated a room with disabled access, which was close to the main doors of the building, with a consequent amount of noise. We were told that our room could not be changed as it had been booked through Booking.Com.
- The room was of generous size as was the bed, with plenty of room, and great dog walking outside. Staff are lovely.
- Reception staff were very friendly and helpful and the housekeeping department kept my room clean. It was always a pleasure to come back to after a long day at work. Coming from Wales and not knowing the area has its problems but all staff on this stay were so helpful and amenable. It didn't matter whether the reception staff were on the early, day or night shift they were always smiling and happy to greet you. Although all staff during this stay were exceptionally friendly I have to say a super thank you to Tom who made me smile each time I came back. I've been here so long I've noticed my Google Maps has placed the hotel as my home! The staff actually make it feel like home from home.
- Friendly helpful staff. Nothing was too much trouble
- Everything but the staff are very special.
- Herbal tea bags in room would be great addition as not everybody drinks tea and/or coffee. Might also be worth offering a fridge for keeping water and snacks cold overnight
- I loved everything, the beds were comfortable, it was kept very modern and tidy. The bathroom is amazing, although bath is a little small but it's very well kept. The staff are very polite and room service will help with anything you need immediately. Even the service station is an easy get away to chat to everyone who is very intelligent, grab coffee/food or gifts and even down to the little important things u need for comfort. Highly recommend the stay!
- A lot better than I expected, great staff. Good value. Would use again.
- Reception closed earlier than stated in the morning so unable to purchase breakfast vouchers.
- Clean and Tidy Pleasant Staff. Easy access to service area, which serves a good range of food. Would recommend a stay to all.
- was very happy with the service at reception very polite and helpful room was clean and tidy