Premier Inn Balsall Common - Near Nec
Kenilworth Road, Balsall Common
Easily reached from the M42, this Premier Inn has free parking and great road and rail access to central Birmingham, the NEC, Birmingham Airport and Solihull. Premier Inn Balsall Common is a 15-minute walk from Berkswell Rail Station, with trains to Birmingham New Street (in 20 minutes) and Birmingham International Airport (in 6 minutes). Within driving distance are Coventry, Leamington and Kenilworth, where you'll find Kenilworth Castle. There is an on-site Beefeater restaurant serving freshly char-grilled food. Some rooms can take 2 adults and up to 2 children (under 16 years). The 2 children also get a free full breakfast when accompanied by an adult eating a full breakfast. Breakfast includes the expected cooked items, including vegetarian sausages. There is also a wide continental selection. -
- We went to a wedding at Nailcote Hall last weekend so the location of the hotel was brilliant and a great price. Staff were friendly and helpful. We parked the car and advised we would be back later. We didn't check until about 1am but it was very easy to do so. The room was lovely and clean and staff had put a fan in there as it was so hot. It was already on when we got there so that was nice!
- On site Beefe as Ter Inn. Adjustable temperature in room. Friendly and helpful staff.
- Excellent big screen Samsung TV. Spotless bathroom. Very quiet
- Staff friendly and efficient. Breakfasts excellent and bed very comfortable.
- Breakfast excellent all the family came along and we had brilliant service. Well done
- very comfy bed plenty of pillows. Brought me an extra fire
- Fantastic weekend.You live up to and exceed all the adverts.ALL the staff were so friendly and helpful...........brilliant!
- Everything on site - sleeping and restaurant - effortless
- The big bath towels and security door leading to bedrooms
- Very quiet. Good location for what we required. Next to beefeater and the meal deal was good value. Would stay there again
- Bed very comfortable as always and room clean. Beefeater next door was great- brilliant staff - well done Harry.
- We were meeting for 3 nights to visit Warwick Castle and spending time walking together in countryside. The location was perfect for us. Parking was easy. Rooms a good size. Next door was a Beefeater Inn where we could all go for a good breakfast and a satisfactory meal in the evening.
- Receptionist very helpful and gave us a quiet room when we asked