ibis Styles Birmingham NEC and Airport
Superbly located, Ramada Encore Birmingham NEC provides modern rooms, within walking distance of Birmingham NEC, Birmingham Airport and Birmingham Train Station. There is good access to the M42. All contemporary rooms have an LCD TV, work station and en suite facilities, with modern glass tiled bathrooms. Ramada Encore Birmingham NEC has relaxing spaces in which to drink and dine, including The Hub lounge, bar and restaurant. Free parking and free Wi-Fi internet access are available to guests. -
- it was a great location for the world arena and to see the concert, easy walking distance from the hotel. Breakfast was lovely too. Would definitely recommend.
- Great location for the NEC, breakfast was good, room was clean and spacious.
- Food was good, staff friendly and helpful
- It's a great hotel, good location, friendly staff and afordable
- Spacious room,well set out. Good quality furnishings/linen. We experienced no noise. Good for parking and location to Resorts World/NEC. Nice bar and restaurant area. Food was hot and tasty,we ate an evening meal and breakfast. Staff all polite and friendly. Check in and out was quick and easy.
- The free breakfast was perfect! Much needed and tasty! And the help with the staff in the night was great!
- Location was excellent for the NEC. Could walk even though through service areas for the centre! Spotless bathroom.
- The reception staff were all very helpful.
- With a very early flight the next day we hadn’t expected to get the breakfast but were very pleasantly surprised to find they serve breakfast from 3am....amazing/useful!
- Very clean comfortable an goood location
- It was a rather comfy sleep, clean, housekeeping could be a little later but attended every morning. The breakfast was also pretty decent with the basic fry up items included with the normal continental buffet.
- Well alot really location was perfect as i was at the nec for insomnia gaming festival. Rooms air conditioned,clean and modern. Lovely matress clean bedding great tv. And awesome valie for money.
- Everything about the room was excellent. The bed was so comfy I didnt want to wake up out of it.
- I stayed in room 214 and thought the room was lovely and large. Bright and airy thanks to the huge windows and quirky with the illustrations on the wall. The staff were lovely and friendly and always greet me in the mornings and evenings as I entered and exit the property. I usually stay in the Hilton at the NEC, but compared to the IBIS it looks tired and dated now. The Ibis is a lovely hotel and I have no trouble at all recommending it.
- It was very clean and comfortable and a good choice for breakfast.
- Warm welcome, nice spacious room , beds were spotless, bathroom clean , breakfast was lovely and complimentary newspaper and bottles of water ,iron and ironing board