ibis Styles Birmingham NEC and Airport
Superbly located, Ramada Encore Birmingham NEC provides modern rooms, within walking distance of Birmingham NEC, Birmingham Airport and Birmingham Train Station. There is good access to the M42. All contemporary rooms have an LCD TV, work station and en suite facilities, with modern glass tiled bathrooms. Ramada Encore Birmingham NEC has relaxing spaces in which to drink and dine, including The Hub lounge, bar and restaurant. Free parking and free Wi-Fi internet access are available to guests. -
- Nice room and friendly/helpful gentleman on reception
- We liked the air conditioning in the room, the decor, the eco friendliness (signs about lights/washing/recycling. The food was good, a little difficult to move your tray around at breakfast, seats a bit uncomfortable (but they look nice)
- Walking distance to Resorts World arena. Good sized twin room with comfy beds and even complimentary water. Friendly staff and good breakfast in the price.
- Food was adequate. Enjoyed a meal there on our first evening. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Perfect location for both the airport and the NEC Arena.
- easy access and close to resort world and NEC
- Fantastic clean room. I would have liked more choice at breakfast.
- Close to the NEC, spartan rooms but the essential is there. Recently a gym has been opend. Breakfast is essential but in line with the expectations
- Perfect location for airport and other activities in that area.
- Continental breakfast had a varied choice of food items, self service. Staff were very helpful in explaining where everything was. They allowed me to bring a breakfast plate for colleague who was still sleeping in room when I asked them.
- Breakfast was great - help yourself and there was a good variety.
- Breakfast was adequate, room was basic but good value for money.
- Excellent friendly staff......very helpful
- Location to Birmingham getting arena was excellent, the staff where friendly
- The lady at dinner service on Friday night i think her name was Michelle. Was so lovely and helped us out and her customer service was excellent!
- Rooms were neat and clean, ideal for a night stay when travelling to Birmingham, access to the airport
- It’s location near the airport the NEC and Birmingham city centre
- We were off to the NEC so it was walking distance. Just for Information for the hotel directions took us to a dead end at the rear of the NEC. If you use then you need to use the lift to the rail station and then turn left out if it and you are in the NEC The staff were nice and helpful and the food was freshly cooked and good.
- Comfortable room and bed. Attentive staff in reception. Restaurant service was great the first night but struggled the second night.
- The room was lovely with tea & coffee facilities and throughout the bathroom & bedroom it was spotless . Bottles of water a nice extra touch Great location for the NEC
National Motorcycle Museum
Stonebridge Golf Club
Solihull Citizens Advice Bureau
Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
Solihull Magistrates Court
Solihull Central Library
Solihull Library & Information Service
Pendigo Lake River
East Midlands Airport
Belfry Golf Club
Bullring Shopping Center
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
One of our top picks in Bickenhill.This modern Ibis Styles Birmingham NEC and Airportl is within 10 minutes’ walk of the NEC and about 0.5 miles from both Birmingham International Rail Station and Airport. Rooms now have free high speed internet access and there is a relaxed restaurant and bar. With an LCD TV, work station and modern glass tiled bathroom with a power shower, each stylish room also has sleek wooden flooring. A hairdryer and free tea and coffee are also included. Ibis Styles Birmingham NEC and Airport has bright, open spaces in which to drink and dine, including The Hub lounge, bar and restaurant. Private parking is available, and lively central Birmingham can be reached in 20 minutes by car. The M42 motorway is just 5 minute’s drive from the hotel.