Charde Guest House
289 Mackadown Lane, Tile Cross
Conveniently situated, Charde Guest House offers comfortable, good value accommodation in a welcoming environment, 3 miles (4.8 km) from Birmingham International Airport. All rooms are comfortably furnished, with satellite TV and en suite facilities. There are also tea and coffee making facilities, as well as a hairdryer and ironing facilities. An inclusive continental breakfast is available and there are also a number of restaurants in the surrounding area. Free Wi-Fi internet access and free parking are available to guests. -
- Ground floor room was cool , car parking great , a bit dated but had a great sleep , host was very nice , good value for money
- Some beds are really old and create back pain...
- Value for money, friendly staff, free parking place.
- We had a very nice welcome from the owner , explained the breakfast procedure and gave us the name of a good local Indian restaurant.
- No electricity in the morning before we checked out so we could not use the kettle and toaster at all to prepare breakfast. luckily there was some cereals and UHT milk.
- Value for money, close to airport and shops. It was quiet.
- It's close to the train station and the airport.
- It said free breakfast included in price however there was just cereal and toast available in the morning.
- Lockers for room 9 u can open with any key...in toilet no handles so u can close properly when ų inside. Ewery 5 10 mnt air plan start so to loud if u open windows. Or hot if u close windows. Price it's good if u stay close to airport.
- Very helpful staff. Very convenient for the airport. Friendly and good breakfast selection
- I liked the location - close to the airport - and the fact it was a self-service mostly. Friendly staff. Lidl very close.
- Very clean and convenient for bus into Birmingham and Solihull Staff very friendly and helpful. Self serve breakfast at a time to suit you an added bonus.
- Welcoming guy was nice. Great that you can help yourself to food and drinks all night and day. Glad for parking. Ok value for money.
- Good communication with the owner/staff,
- Room was tired needed decorating and cleaning. Very old fashioned could do with updating
- host was welcoming and it was close to supermarkets and within 15min drive of the nec
- The room size was ok double bed nice and clean
- Stayed here when we went to a concert at the NEC. It is basic but just what we needed.
- Staff were friendly and helpful, bed was comfy! we slept well and it was the cheapest in the area so you get what you pay for! We picked the garden hut which was the most expensive at £69 a night
- Very good value for money, great breakfast, good location for NEC. £8.00 IN A TAXI!
- Good price, easy access to breakfast things
- Short distance to airport, beautiful park nearby, nice view on garden, WiFi was available, warm water in the shower, adapter for non-UK power outlet available. The owner was nice.
- The location was central. Plenty choice for breakfast.