ibis Styles Birmingham Hagley Road
313 Hagley Road Edgbaston
- The two ladies on the desk during the late shift were so helpful and again in the morning :) Everything that was requested was fulfilled.
- There was no hot breakfast, just cereal and fruit and toast.
- Staff were great Decorated our room with balloons & banner as it was my sons birthday. Good location, 10 minute taxi ride from town centre. Breakfast was good. Hotel restaurant was closed in the evening due to a function which was a bit disappointing. Walked 10 minutes down the road to Ask Italian instead
- The breakfast was pretty basic but fine and great value
- Premier inns , Travel lodges , Ibis hotels are what they are , in life never expect 5 star accommodation for 1 star prices , slightly nervous when the taxi driver said he didn’t like taking people too said hotel because allegedly people leg it , Didn’t leg it , loved and the staff were lovely xx
- Staff were friendly, the room was small but comfortable and the breakfast was good.
- Good buffet breakfast. Restaurant menu limited but food quality excellent.
- A very reasonably priced hotel with a nice looking reception area. Friendly staff. Large amount of parking on site. Small but comfortable beds.
- We knew the location so that was fine. Newly refurbished by looks of it and good free parking. Bar area deceptively small from actual photos but ok. Room was clean.
- Not too far from the city centre, the room was clean and comfortable. The food in the restaurant was very good, all the staff were very polite and friendly.
- Clean good value and staff were friendly & helpful
- I was greeted in a very friendly and professional manner by Tizzy (I think!) and she made a point of saying that as I had requested a quiet room they had allocated one at the back - perfect! Great staff, great breakfast, really good location for my business trip - see you next time.
- Friendly helpful staff , very small rooms basic but meets all the needs for an overnight stay or base if visiting birmingham for work or event etc
- The reception staff were really friendly and welcoming, The room was nice and the decor around the hotel was nice.
- I like that it was clean and tidy. The shower was fantastic and roomy. Great parking and the location was perfect for what I needed.
- Decor of the lobby and rooms is very nice. Continental Breakfast good and fresh with plenty of choice although the offer of also having a cooked breakfast would have been better. Staff on reception very friendly. Parking very good - Lots of space.
- The choice of cereals was good and the toaster worked perfectly, a rare occurrence in most hotels.
- Comfy bed. Curry for evening meal was excellent quality and taste
- The staff were so amazingly accommodating. It was definitely service with a smile
- We have Stayed here twice now... the location is great visited cadburys world wich wasnt too far from here... rooms and bathroom was clean... Staff where nice and the breakfast was good too... the lady at breakfast bar was super sweet.