The Postbox By BridgeStreet
117 Upper Marshall Street
In a vibrant city centre location, The Postbox offer modern one and 2-bedroom apartments. Birmingham New Street train station is nearby. Each contemporary apartment at The Postbox By Bridgestreet has a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen. The lounge area has Freeview TV and a DVD player. Some apartments feature a balcony and there is a communal garden. The Postbox has a 24-hour reception. The International Convention Centre (ICC) and the Bullring Shopping Centre are a 5-minute walk away. -
- Very clean, helpful staff especially as I was arriving to the apartment outside of usual check in times.
- Amazing apartment clean and tidy close to city centre
- Rooms are very warm in the warmer months and there is a lack of air movement making the rooms too warm for sleeping
- Location was close to everything you need and the employees there were so nice and helpful so thanks so much for them
- The staffs were so helpful especially Muhammad and Claire.
- All Necessary items were available and the location was ideal for short stay
- Really comfy, feels like home once you settle in. The guy who checked me in was friendly and helpful, the location is really good if you have things to do in town , it was super convenient and clean... I will definitely stay again.
- Very clean, everything you need for a girly weekend!
- Well equiped Apartment, good sized bedrooms, great kitchen and Living room area. Suitable for both friends, families or Work colleagues sharing an Apartment. Very quiet surroundings in the center of town.
- Comfortable, spacious apartment and friendly helpful staff. Good location.
- The property was very stylish and spacious
- The bed was comfy and the staff was helpful
- This is a stunning apartment in the heart of Birmingham I would stay there every time I visit in the future
- Great location with private parking, very close to station. Staff brilliant and very happy to help with requests. Large comfy accommodation close to all required amenities
- It was really good value, very clean and comfortable and in a great location
- Everything was clean and comfortable, I would recommend to stay here.
- Perfect location right behind the mail box where all the bars, restaurants and canal. Pleasantly surprise that there was 3 beds in the second bedroom. 2 decent bathroom space and lovely kitchen living space.
- This is a good place for a few days in Birmingham. ideal for a business traveler. It could be better appointed and the furniture could be a little more comfortable but overall everything is fine
- Great location, the apartment was well equipped and very clean
- Mo was very helpful in his recommendations. Was able to leave car and collect after a days shopping which was excellent. The accommodation was brilliant, just what we wanted for a mother and daughter getaway. Ideal location.