The Postbox By BridgeStreet
117 Upper Marshall Street
In a vibrant city centre location, The Postbox offer modern one and 2-bedroom apartments. Birmingham New Street train station is nearby. Each contemporary apartment at The Postbox By Bridgestreet has a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen. The lounge area has Freeview TV and a DVD player. Some apartments feature a balcony and there is a communal garden. The Postbox has a 24-hour reception. The International Convention Centre (ICC) and the Bullring Shopping Centre are a 5-minute walk away. -
- Great apartments near the Mailbox, highly recommended!!:)
- This is a stunning apartment in the heart of Birmingham I would stay there every time I visit in the future
- Great location with private parking, very close to station. Staff brilliant and very happy to help with requests. Large comfy accommodation close to all required amenities
- It was really good value, very clean and comfortable and in a great location
- Everything was clean and comfortable, I would recommend to stay here.
- Perfect location right behind the mail box where all the bars, restaurants and canal. Pleasantly surprise that there was 3 beds in the second bedroom. 2 decent bathroom space and lovely kitchen living space.
- This is a good place for a few days in Birmingham. ideal for a business traveler. It could be better appointed and the furniture could be a little more comfortable but overall everything is fine
- Great location, the apartment was well equipped and very clean
- Mo was very helpful in his recommendations. Was able to leave car and collect after a days shopping which was excellent. The accommodation was brilliant, just what we wanted for a mother and daughter getaway. Ideal location.
- Great location Clear booking information Clean and comfortable Little welcome pack and fluffy big towels
- Very comfortable and pleasant - staff very helpful and friendly.
- Super convenient from the station, easy check-in, and great for shopping and entertainments.
- The cupboards were cool , loved the cleanliness and tidy everything was precise
- About 10 minutes from New Street station (although it is a little bit uphill, so take your time if you are dragging a case!). Mailbox, with its restaurants and bars and the canal, is virtually on the doorstep. The main attractions, for example around Cathedral Square/Victoria Square, along with more restaurants and bars, are within easy reach. Brindley Place (more restaurants and bars) is a pleasant 10 minute walk away along the canalside (and there are a couple of restaurants and bars worth a visit along the way!). Also only about 10-15 minutes walk to the Chinese quarter (more restaurants!). The apartment was well equipped for a self catering stay - but with all those restaurants and bars - why stay in??
- Short walk from New Street Station and from local restaurants, pubs and the canalside walk. Quiet location, especially considering the proximity from the city centre.
- Very quiet, friendly welcome, clean Location Really handy for the station. Approach from Navigation street if on foot from Station (much nicer and easier) Nice Pub round the corner "Craven Arms" Coffee and milk and a kitkat. Actual appartment good facilities and nice shampoos etc. Big fluffy towels. Easy check out.
- Very clean, helpful staff especially as I was arriving to the apartment outside of usual check in times.
- Arrived out of hours but the staff provided remote support to ensured I had all I needed to get in without issue. Accommodation was well equipped and comfortable. Also met a really friendly and professional gentlemen at your reception - who didn’t come across as though he had ‘just been on the course’ - well done !!
- Nice apartment, very clean, walking distance from arena & new street. Staff very friendly. Would definitely stay there again.
- Great staff, easy check in and good location.
- Bathroom and shower were great. Warm welcome from the concierge.
- The location was ideal for the centre of Birmingham.
O2 Academy Birmingham
Gas Street Basin
New Alexandra Theatre
Birmingham Christmas Market
Birmingham Town Hall
Birmingham Back to Backs
Miller & Carter Restaurant
Gas Street Social Cafe/Bar
Red Pepper Cafe/Bar
Marco Pierre Whites Restaurant
East Midlands Airport
The Mailbox Mall Luxury Popular brands like: Armani
Popular brands like: Armani
Library of Birmingham
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Bullring Shopping Center
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Winterbourne House and Garden
One of our top picks in Birmingham.In a vibrant city center location next to the popular Mailbox complex, The Postbox offers modern, spacious 1 and 2-bedroom apartments. Birmingham New Street Rail Station is nearby. Each contemporary apartment at The Postbox By Bridgestreet has a dining area and a fully equipped kitchen. The lounge area has Freeview TV and a DVD player. Some apartments feature a balcony and there is a communal garden. The Postbox has a reception open from 08.00 until 22.00, with a 24-hour helpline for security or emergencies. The International Convention Center (ICC) and the Bullring Shopping Center are a 5-minute walk away.