1639 Coventry Road
Gables Nest guest house is 4 miles from Birmingham International Airport, the NEC and Birmingham city centre. There are excellent local bus services. Most rooms are en suite and all have TVs, hospitality trays and tea/coffee making facilities. The Gables Nest has an easy access to the M6 and M42. -
- This is about the 6th time stayed here. Always made very welcome. Beds very comfy, room always clean, as is bathroom.
- The guest house was lovely and clean..the bedrooms were very comfortable ... the owner was friendly ... all in all a very nice place to stay 10 out of 10 from me
- We received excellent service from John and Mal over the two nights. The accomodation and breakfast were lovely. A big thank you.
- The host was brilliant. Welcoming and amazingly kind, interactive and quite homely feel. We loved that smile.
- Owner was very friendly and welcoming. Whole place was very clean inside. Food was top quality
- Very friendly and welcoming. On ideal bus route.
- Helpful staff wonderful towels nice breakfast
- Easy for going to the NEC and Airport and the owners were very helpful and down to earth people and would stay here again no problem . Shops and restaurants nearby and bus service to city centre ,Nec, airport was excellent, right on doorstep.
- The place is spotless, very clean. The hosts are very friendly and helpful. The best place I have stayed on work trips in a while.
- Really friendly lovely Lady . Spotlesly clean . Great price.
- Comfortable homely and very clean. Maralyn and her family are very warm and kind .she even got me in for an extra unplanned night stay. I can not comment on the breakfast because I didn't get up in time. The breakfast room has a tv and sofa. It looks immaculate. .
- The landlady was very helpful and friendly.
- All of us in the family room, bathroom a very good size. Very friendly.
- very nice guest house was very easy to find hosts were very pleasant
- Very warm clean and friendly helpful host.
- The owners went out of their way to get in gluten free cereal and also to fix our tv.
- Even though our stay was cut short, I must say the owners went above and beyond for us. 5 star service.