1639 Coventry Road
Gables Nest guest house is 4 miles from Birmingham International Airport, the NEC and Birmingham city centre. There are excellent local bus services. Most rooms are en suite and all have TVs, hospitality trays and tea/coffee making facilities. The Gables Nest has an easy access to the M6 and M42. -
- Very friendly and welcoming. On ideal bus route.
- Helpful staff wonderful towels nice breakfast
- Easy for going to the NEC and Airport and the owners were very helpful and down to earth people and would stay here again no problem . Shops and restaurants nearby and bus service to city centre ,Nec, airport was excellent, right on doorstep.
- The place is spotless, very clean. The hosts are very friendly and helpful. The best place I have stayed on work trips in a while.
- Really friendly lovely Lady . Spotlesly clean . Great price.
- Comfortable homely and very clean. Maralyn and her family are very warm and kind .she even got me in for an extra unplanned night stay. I can not comment on the breakfast because I didn't get up in time. The breakfast room has a tv and sofa. It looks immaculate. .
- The landlady was very helpful and friendly.
- All of us in the family room, bathroom a very good size. Very friendly.
- very nice guest house was very easy to find hosts were very pleasant
- Very warm clean and friendly helpful host.
- The owners went out of their way to get in gluten free cereal and also to fix our tv.
- Even though our stay was cut short, I must say the owners went above and beyond for us. 5 star service.
- Rooms were lovely and cosy. Host was very friendly and helpful
- Very nice guest house, great owners, and will be staying again if in the area.
- Welcoming and friendly host! Convenient for public transport. Conveniently able to park on forecourt.
- A very friendly welcome to an immaculately clean and comfortable B&B On bus route for the NEC and a short walk up the road to Tesco if you've forgotten anything.
- Meal was really friendly and helpful. Great for NEC. Will definitely stay here again.
- The accommodation was very clean and tidy. Nice continental breakfast.
- The location is good and has good transport links to nec, airport,city
- Had a wonderful time during our stay. Nothing but friendly and helpful service, facilities were comfortable and quiet.
Blakesley Hall Museum
National Motorcycle Museum
St. Andrew's Stadium
O2 Institute Birmingham
Solihull Magistrates Court
costa coffee Cafe/Bar
swan centre Market
peachy keen Restaurant
East Midlands Airport
Bullring Shopping Center
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
Gables Nest guest house is 3.7 mi from Birmingham International Airport, the NEC and Birmingham city center. There are excellent local bus services. Most rooms are en suite and all have TVs, hospitality trays and tea/coffee making facilities. The Gables Nest has an easy access to the M6 and M42.