Vicarage Lodge Birmingham
4 Vicarage Road, Hockley
- the owner, Shahid, is a great host. really loves what he does! the area is predominantly muslim and very safe.
- room itself was clean. you get what you pay for - nothing less nothing more.
- The room was ok and the staff were nice and the location was good ; the garden was comfortable and had a good environment for kids to play in .
- The owner on arrival was very accomadating and couldn't do enough for me.
- The location was perfect as it allowed for easy access to Birmingham's City Centre, which was important for me.
- The hotel is more like a hostel but it was great for what we needed (attending a festival). It was close to Birmingham city centre (10 min drive) and Perry Park where the festival was. The kitchen facilities were surprisingly good, with communal fridges and general utilities. The rooms were fairly clean and the varied arrangements were ideal for a group of friends. The use of room codes is good, I would say better than using keys.
- Very basic but fine for a room for a night.
- I think that the staff at the Vicarage were really nice and helpful. The location was good for us and we were also allowed to park on their driveway. Even when I had to make a change to my original booking, the staff were absolutely fabulous with their customer service, so thank you.
- Family enjoyed the area and the security
- Staff were lovely and facilities were ok.
- Staff where very welcoming and friendly overall good value for money
- The room was fine for the price although having more places to put stuff would have been useful. Beds were comfortable. Overall, an OK place for a short stay if you bring earplugs. Internet worked fine.
- The Lodge was well kept and had friendly staff, the room we stayed in was very spacious and comfortable, it has had a pin lock system for the door so we felt our possessions were safe while we were out and about, the building had plenty of toilets and showers available and we never found our selves waiting to use them, I would love to visit this Lodge again in the future as it was great value for the money.
- Very clean...very friendly staff.... Their Recommended taxi service is great...
- Cheap and close to the city I have to get up really early for the bike ride - Velo Birmingham so cheap is good for short sleep
- Reasonably priced Friendly accommodating staff
- Value for money and we got what we expected.