Feel At Home, Birmingham City Centre
- Ideally located, great staff with very good response
- Top location , spoiled with choice of restaurants, pubs , shops and also it’s a walking distance from town centre , mailbox, broad street , new street .. fantastic location . It’s actually in the cube building , right by the canal side , and the mailbox ..
- Perfect Location The Apartment is nice but warm It has basic features need more improvement The gentleman who is responsible for the Apartment was so nice and caring It was nice experience and I will definitely book this place in winter not in summer if I need to be in city again
- So close to the ICC and surrounded by great restaurants. The gentleman who met us with the keys was outstanding and even showed us how to find the ICC etc. We initially went to the wrong address as we used google maps instead of the link in the email to find the property. He was very gracious and took us to the correct location. Please don't make the same mistake as us - Feel at Home have quite a few properties in Birmingham so Google doesn't seem to distinguish between them.
- The host is been extremely helpful and kind throughout the whole process. The place was spotless and overall very happy with the accommodation and its location.
- Location, cleanness, help of the staff, times of check out
- Great size apartment. Very comfortable. Kitchen was equipped with essentials.
- Location was amazing. Very comfortable and nice apartment Staff even made an extra effort t check us in before since we had big bags
- Fantastic location, great large apartment easy to access building 24hrs.
- Convienient location for city centre and other attractions.
- Good convenient location, with secure underground parking (for extra cost). Friendly welcome from the host. Everything clean and tidy.
- The room & facilities are excellent. However, we felt slight discomfort in locating the property during Airport transfer as the title of the property was disclosed as 'Feel at home' as there is no such property exits in Upper Marshal street under this name. No neighbors/ property owners could render their support during the midnight. Spent around 45 minutes roaming around Upper Marshal street by paying 10 pounds extra to the Airport Taxi finally met with the property official in the street during night time who guided us to ''Post Box apartment s". Suggestion: (1)During Booking please give the name of the property as ' post Box Apartment ' with mail code number for easily locating the premises. (2) Issue ID card for the property officials for enhancing security . (3) Booking of Taxi should be initiated at the Reception Counter during the guest stay period.
- The person who give us the keys (Jay) was very kind and helpful and the location is good.
- Telling how to check in, it was not clear for me that you need to phone at the airport, and that they came to the apartment. I was completely lost for some time.
- Look, the property was actually quite good. It was livable and clean, the internet was down, but these things happen and they did try to get it fixed for me. the issue I have is that it is proving IMPOSSIBLE to get a VAT receipt for my stay. IMPOSSIBLE I've been chasing it since the day I stayed and all they will send is a booking confirmation e-mail. Both the host and Booking.com claim it is the others responsibility. I would recommend this place, if there's no chance you'll need to claim the money back.
- Las vistas de la habitación y la ubicación, en pleno centro de la ciudad.
- La atención personal de la persona que nos recibió
Gas Street Basin
O2 Academy Birmingham
New Alexandra Theatre
Birmingham Christmas Market
Birmingham Town Hall
Birmingham Back to Backs
East Midlands Airport
The Mailbox Mall Luxury Popular brands like: Armani
Popular brands like: Armani
Library of Birmingham
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Bullring Shopping Center
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Winterbourne House and Garden
Located in Birmingham, this apartment is located opposite the Mailbox and is less than a 10-minute walk from Birmingham New Street Station and the Grand Central shopping center. The unit offers self-catering accommodations with 2 balconies and free WiFi. It features a designer bathroom and kitchen with modern appliances, as well as an open plan living area with a TV. The unit is 1,650 feet from Broad Street. Hippodrome Theater is 1,650 feet from the property, while The ICC-Birmingham is 1,950 feet away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 6.7 miles from the apartment.