The High Field Town House
23 Highfield Road
- Lovely and friendly staff, keyless and simple check-in, good location with free parking permit, high qualified and stylish decoration, comfortable bed, delicious breakfast, everything is perfect.
- Good location for the cricket ground and a nice spacious room.
- Room was very cosy with nice quality bedding, curtains etc. Bed was comfy as we're the pillows. Breakfast was good.
- great spot! luxurious space, great food and very quiet.
- Great location, quality room and furnishings and friendly staff
- Very well located as we were attending the Nature Valley Classic women’s tennis tournament at the Priory Club in Edgbaston. The hotel was walking distance from there and was a fantastic choice for us. Beautifully decorated, quiet and with a great gastropub next door.
- Great location staff really helpful breakfast in the pub next door great
- Friendly staff. Very clean and comfortable. Beautiful Georgian building.
- A special and romantic-feeling room with a gorgeous bath in the room itself and a powerful shower. Breakfast in the pub next door. The peace and quiet and comfy bed.
- The rooms were very attractively decorated. There were some thoughtful little touches. Comfy beds. Lovely en-suite in room 2. We were particularly impressed with the honesty bar, not that we used it. Also the fresh milk stored in the fridge in the lounge for our use.
- everything, loved how to check in with a door code so no paperwork to do at reception just straight to your room. Honesty bar is a nice touch, breakfast was delicious. would stay here again of we are ever over that way again.
- A lovely relaxed atmosphere and the room was beautiful
- Beautiful stylishly decorated rooms, comfortable bed, great pub breakfast
- The breakfast was one of the best Full English breakfast, with quality ingredients, attentive staff and excellent service.
- Easy check in and out - key code entry no bother with keys
- Comfotable bed, very clean. Unlimited complimentary tea and coffee. Amazing breakfast!
- Beautiful room and bathroom. Little extras in the room were lovely - I would definitely stay again.
- Nice, modern room cleanliness possibility to take a bath next to the window in the bedroom possibility to have some yoghurt and fruit from the restaurant in order to have some early breakfast (we had to leave at 6.30 h)
- Fantastic location and room was immaculate
- Very comfortable room with an excellent shower. The inclusion of breakfast was a very pleasant surprise, this was served in the excellent High Field Bistro next door, well worth the 20 yard walk 😁
- Brilliant rooms, facilities, location and breakfast. Would highly recommend
- Beautifully designed bespoke rooms. Everything worked and was of great quality. We’ll set up for demands of modern customers.
Odeon Broadway Plaza
Gas Street Basin
Birmingham Repertory Theatre
Library of Birmingham
The National Sea Life Center
The High Field Gastro Pub Restaurant
The High Field Pub Cafe/Bar
East Midlands Airport
Winterbourne House and Garden
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Bullring Shopping Center
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Belfry Golf Club
Drayton Manor Theme Park
Located in Birmingham and with Broad Street reachable within a 16-minute walk, The High Field Town House provides express check-in and check-out, non-smoking rooms, a garden, free WiFi and a bar. The property is around 1.1 miles from Gas Street Basin, 1.1 miles from Symphony Hall and 1.5 miles from Arena Birmingham. The property features a restaurant and shared lounge, and Brindleyplace is an 18-minute walk away. At the hotel, every room comes with a closet. The High Field Town House has some units with garden views, and each room has an electric tea pot. At the accommodation all rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The High Field Town House offers a Full English/Irish or vegetarian breakfast. Winterbourne House and Garden is 1.7 miles from the hotel, while Library of Birmingham is 2 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 11 miles from The High Field Town House.