The High Field Town House
23 Highfield Road
- Great location staff really helpful breakfast in the pub next door great
- Great rooms and lovely food at The Highfield
- Easy to check in, great rooms with lovely facilities.
- Room was excellent. Free parking and great breakfast
- Really nice hotel, and great breakfast, best Bloody Mary in Birmingham
- Lovely rooms, parking on site and the breakfast was amazing!
- location, ambience was good. liked the code to access the building. liked the honesty bar. liked the breakfast. all in all a good experience. I would stay again
- Lovely decor and food. Very quiet. Rooms spacious. No need for a key to go in and out.
- Comfortable and well located. Fantastic breakfast Would recommend
- Really nice spacious room, easy check-in and free parking.
- The furnishings in the room were exceptional!
- Lovely hotel in a leafy part of town. Easy to walk into the centre of Birmingham.
- Me and my family have stayed here many times due to its close proximity to Birmingham QE. We've always enjoyed our stay and found the restaurant / bar next door to be great.
- Good location for the cricket ground and a nice spacious room.
- Room was very cosy with nice quality bedding, curtains etc. Bed was comfy as we're the pillows. Breakfast was good.
- great spot! luxurious space, great food and very quiet.
- Great location, quality room and furnishings and friendly staff
- Very well located as we were attending the Nature Valley Classic women’s tennis tournament at the Priory Club in Edgbaston. The hotel was walking distance from there and was a fantastic choice for us. Beautifully decorated, quiet and with a great gastropub next door.
- Friendly staff. Very clean and comfortable. Beautiful Georgian building.
- A special and romantic-feeling room with a gorgeous bath in the room itself and a powerful shower. Breakfast in the pub next door. The peace and quiet and comfy bed.
- The rooms were very attractively decorated. There were some thoughtful little touches. Comfy beds. Lovely en-suite in room 2. We were particularly impressed with the honesty bar, not that we used it. Also the fresh milk stored in the fridge in the lounge for our use.
- everything, loved how to check in with a door code so no paperwork to do at reception just straight to your room. Honesty bar is a nice touch, breakfast was delicious. would stay here again of we are ever over that way again.