81 John Bright Street
- I arrived around mid night but the staff was very friendly and even proposed to change the rooms as it was a bit nosy outside. Very close to Birmingham New Street station, the center of the city, so pretty convenient for shopping, going around.
- staff were amazing and super friendly ! & the location was super close to the arena
- Bed was comfy and slept really well . Location good and close to train station .
- Was ok for a one night stay was spotless and comfortable if I was to stay longer probably go for something more , but for me just needed a bed for the night
- The location was perfect for an NCP car park & The Alexandra Theatre.Also very close to Central St & Bull Ring
- Was quiet (with the air-con off), comfortable and clean
- Accessible location, near the city centre. Comfortable bed.
- Comfy and clean. Nice space for a good price.
- The use of space in the rooms was excellent as very efficient even though the space was small. Really good shower in the bathroom. The staff were super helpful and very welcoming.
- The beds were very comfy and very clean great location.
- Convenient location, friendly staff, clean.
- The location was brill, the staff were so lovely and the value for money is awesome. So cheap n cheerful
- Easy check in. Any extra frills (late check out, bag storage, TV and wifi) cost extra, but it's super easy to add them on spontaneously.
- Hotel is in a good position. The staff were friendly. The room was clean
- Excellent location just a few steps from the train station, which connects easily to the airport. The staff is very helpful and friendly. The room has the very basic but is clean and comfy. There are some vending machines at the reception and several restaurants and bars close by.
- Cheap and Easy, staff accommodating as we’d booked 2 rooms in different names.
- Could have had a few more toiletries. Now I know have brought mini supplies with me
- We paid £39 for a night in EasyHotel Birmingham so we really wasn’t expecting much. But we were pleasantly surprised. The hotel was spotlessly clean, the lady on reception was really polite & helpful and the location is great! The hotel is basic, it has a student halls feel about it, but for the price it’s brilliant. We would definitely stay here again when we’re next in Birmingham.
- Central, good staff and apart from Ssturdays its inexpensive.
- The price is great and the staff were extremely friendly polite and helpful. The room can't be criticised really for the price
- Very good reception staff on Tuesday 20th in the evening. A girl from Bulgaria who was very friendly and professional. Staff in early morning (7am) on Wednesday 21st also very good
- Clean and quality facilities, with good location and staff.