81 John Bright Street
- It's a budget hotel and that's what you get but saying that it's very well situated to both railway stations and city centre..the rooms are big enough for two people and have enough in them for a short stay.Would definitely go again.
- The property has a good central city location, rooms were clean and tidy, Staff very friendly and helpful
- Rooms were just as described. Basic but very comfortable and clean, all that was needed when explore the city. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Basic sleep and shower facilities. Everything else extra. new clean refurbished rooms.
- Is similar to a pod hotel, however had all of the essentials. Good location too.
- The bed was very comfortable, it was no frills but perfect for what's we needed, and the Aircon did everything it needed to in a room with no window! Location was perfect and very close to the station.
- The room was minimalist, clean and tidy which was just what I looked for. Everything in working order and no issues
- Very clean, all of the staff were so friendly and couldn't have been more helpful. I was staying to attend a conference - the hotel is very central and easy access to the train and bus station. Very basic but good value and would stay again.
- The location from the train station was amazing, and then the walk to the ICC where we were spending our days was also super direct!
- A lack of incoming noise is always ideal... Not the usual slamming and banging of doors at all hours which is commonplace in most other hotels... Clean, comfortable and so nice to bring the room temperature down to 19, making for a cosy sleep... Staff very warm, genuine and welcoming (even upon check out!)... I have no hesitation in staying here again real soon...
- Really cosy comfortable room very friendly staff
- Location (right in the centre of Birmingham New Street and close to New Street Station). Value for money (for the location) Cleanliness
- Incredibly sociable and friendly staff! Modern room, much like a trendy student residence style.
- Good value for money - cheap and had the necessities.
- Very friendly staff. The lady even speaks fluently German.
New Alexandra Theatre
Birmingham Christmas Market
Birmingham New Street Train Station
Birmingham Town Hall
Victoria Square Birmingham
Birmingham Law Society
Birmingham Council House
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Turtle Bay Restaurant
Cherry Reds Cafe/Bar
East Midlands Airport
Grand Central Mall
The Mailbox Mall Luxury Popular brands like: Armani
Popular brands like: Armani
Picadilly Arcade Shopping Street Local & Authentic
Burlington Arcade Shopping Street Local & Authentic
Bullring Shopping Center
Library of Birmingham
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Winterbourne House and Garden
Located just a 3-minute walk to Birmingham New Street Station (south exit), easyHotel Birmingham offers budget accommodations is in the heart of Birmingham, within a 6-minute walk to shops, bars and restaurants. All bedrooms are air-conditioned, fully heated and have en-suite showers. WiFi, TV and luggage storage are available at an additional cost. Guests can opt for the express check-in and check-out if required. Hippodrome Theater is 1,300 feet from easyHotel Birmingham, while Bullring Shopping Center is 1,650 feet from the property. Birmingham Airport is 12 miles away.