Campanile Hotel - Birmingham
Conveniently situated in the Far Moor Lane of Redditch, the Campanile Hotel Redditch is placed close to the Birmingham Airport provising easy access to a number of places of interest.
Guests can feel at home in any of the 47 accommodation units that are perfectly equipped with a number of amenities for a pleasurable stay. Accessible rooms are also available for the convenience of physically challenged guests.
Guests can relish the delicious buffet breakfast served at the property before setting out. You can also treat your taste buds with the delectable cuisines of the on-site Restaurant Campanile Redditch.
Business guests can avail the benefits of the conference facilities that can accommodate up to 25 guests for conducting corporate events. At leisure, you can take a stroll around the terrace with your loved ones.
- Close to city, superb interiors, loved the stay
- The hotel was very modern and offered good amenities
- The night staff was very helpful. The location is central and although situated by main motorway road the room was quiet. The room was good size and very nice and clean.
- think the price for the breakfast was a bit expensive. It's a set price for everything from continental to cooked English breakfast, which wasn't nice. One of the waitresses doesn't speak English at all so when I wanted to ask about my eggs she didn't know what I was in about and had to go and get another member of staff.. We was happy with the room but the shower doesn't have a shower screen so water was flooding the bathroom so I had to use all of our towels to mop it up to then ask for more towels which tool a while to get. There were 3 of us staying for 2 nights we only had 1 toilet roll in the bathroom so we asked for more . They didn't give to us, so we had to ask again to them be told we will bring it up later. We asked for our room to been cleaned and beds made . So left a sign on our door handle came back after a day of shopping, and it had not been done. We had a tiny kettle in our room so had 2 boil it twice to make 1 cup of tea for 2 people. Only 3 teabags only 3 milks and only 3 sugars. Horrible paper cups. Which we burnt our fingers while holding and no spoons . They had wooden stirers.
- The triple rooms were spacious and clean. There were complimentary tea facilities. The bathrooms were huge and the showers were lovely. Getting the iron and ironing board was easy.
- Value for money modern bathroom will be better when bar refurbished
- Rooms too hot and no air con. Close to a main road and not well soundproof windows
- Room, cleanliness, comfortable bed, free parking, free WiFi
- Great budget room for an overnight stay. Room was clean and bathroom was very nice, bed was comfortable too. Staff were friendly and were very accommodating.
- location good, reasonably priced. fast check in and check out. nice benches next to the canal to relax.