Sunrise Birmingham Apartments
1 Hagley Road
- Spacious room, very comfortable beds, well equipped apartment (washing machine, iron, toaster, utensils etc.), location was perfect (within the walking distance to city center and canal), train station few hundreds away, Morrison supermarket opposite of it, parking facility available
- Apartments located in one way of the 5 ways round about, wherever way you take there are services or attractions. Clean rooms and comfortable with fully equipped kitchen. Jass, the check in manager, was very helpful and attended to our enquiries and needs.
- Easy and efficient , well worth the stay. The location is brilliant and everything is at hand, from club and bars and Morrison Supermarket.
- Great location for where I was going. Clean well equipped apartment
- Great property. Centrally located. Greeted and showed around. Perfect for a weekend with friends.
- Convenient location, the communication was great from the moment of booking all the way to checking out. The flat was immaculate and had everything you would need for your stay.
- Brilliant location. Fantastic facilities. Very cosy.
- Jas met us on arrival with the keys and couldn’t have been more helpful. The apartment was immaculate and modern. The location was perfect. Couldn’t fault it.
- Loved the staff. All very helpful. The apartment was very comfortable with everything you could need.
- I travelled for business and the aparment was perfect. The cleanliness and comfort is excellent and the location is spot on. So quiet inside yet outside very alive. Parking available for modest cost also.
- Excellent location, very close to Broad Street.
- Great location. Check in and check out very easy. Would stay again.
- Location, cleanliness, very well equipped, very well secured, good WiFi and reasonable parking price. Jass did a great job waiting for our arrival and explained everything. Although no windows to open, ventilation was available
- We always stay in apartments as I like the extra space they give and it's nice to be able to cook if you don't feel like going out. This is the best apartment we have been in. The decoration was beautiful, it's a great size, loads of wardrobe space, everything you need from a kitchen. Plus our host was extremely friendly and offered as another night for half the price.
- We had fab weather so rather stifling with the lack of air flow/air con.
- We were really impressed with the apartment. It was very clean and the beds were comfortable. Our host was very polite and friendly and more than happy to help. All my questions were answered very promptly and in full.
- Clean, well furnished, good shower and excellent location to visit central Birmingham
- The self contained modern facilities were good with plenty of space.
- Good location, good facilities, nicely set up apartments. Wine and Maltesers left as a check in gift.
- Apartment was as expected and close to Broad Street where the bars and restaurants are.
Odeon Broadway Plaza
Gas Street Basin
Birmingham Repertory Theatre
Library of Birmingham
The National Sea Life Center
Five guys Restaurant
Bridley Place Restaurant
East Midlands Airport
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Bullring Shopping Center
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Winterbourne House and Garden
Belfry Golf Club
Drayton Manor Theme Park
One of our best sellers in Birmingham! Located within a 7-minute walk of Broad Street and half a mile of Brindleyplace in Birmingham, Sunrise Birmingham Apartments has accommodations with free WiFi and flat-screen TV. All units comprise a seating area with a sofa, a dining area, and a fully equipped kitchen with various cooking facilities, including a dishwasher, a microwave, a fridge and an oven. A toaster and electric tea pot are also available. Popular points of interest near the apartment include Gas Street Basin, Symphony Hall and Arena Birmingham. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 11 miles from Sunrise Birmingham Apartments.