City Centre Apartment
20 Suffolk Street Queensway
- Apartment, support from the host, location, parking.
- The apartment has all the necessary facilities and comfortable to stay.
- Great location, right opposite New Street rail
- Location was great and the facilities were as described.
- The location, the view, the bed and everything else was pretty good.
- Spacious and clean, although stained carpets were pretty yuck. Good location.
- We stayed last year where the parking was automatically included (You get a parking pass for the car park near the apartment). This year under new ownership, you have to request the parking prior to arrival. We were unaware of the change but the dedicated property team were amazing and sorted the parking situation out really quickly for us! Beds are really comfortable. Good internet. Clean and lots of room. Good location.
- Fantastic apartment and will definately use it again when I return. Loved the close proximity to the city centre and trains. Beautiful old city.
- Nice appartement. Nicely furnished and decorated. Nice size. Has all you need. Fine location in the center of the city. Free parking pass for nearby carpark included. Nice that we could get in earlier.
- Collecting the key was a real treasure hunt . You should have someone handing the keys
- The whole apartment was clean and spacious. The beds were comfy also and we had enough space for our stuff.
- bath/shower needed some care and attention
- The property was in a great location for the city centre. With 2 main doors into the building it also felt safe & secure. In the main the apartment was comfortable with the beds being especially so. The shower was powerful too. Everything that you need for a self catered break, including tea, coffee and sugar, was provided and was of good quality. All of the staff that I had dealings with were very pleasant and quickly responded to my questions.
- - The locations is great and there are restaurants and convenience stores nearby. - Free car parking at an NCP car park is included in the price. It is a short walk to the apartment. - It is nicely decorated and the comfy chair is very luxurious - There was free tea, coffee and sugar, salt, pepper, and plentiful crockery and cutlery - It is on a high up floor and has a good view - There is a 24 hour support telephone number which I didn’t need to use but is there in case you need anything.
- feelt like a home, friendly staff, Richard helped us allot. Thank you will book again
- Appalling customer service. Lockbox is miles away from the apartment. Rang numerous times for help as i had few issues and no answer.