Central Stations Apartment
Suffolk Street Queensway
- The location and apartment were fantastic! We could not have stayed in a better location, it was very close to everything. Being directly next door to the Alexander Theatre, this would be the perfect place to stay if seeing a show. Being able to pre book the car parking was an added bonus and much cheaper.
- Very close to the station and the venue we needed to go to. Very stylish and lots of room!
- Great property in a convenient location. Very easy access to the city centre and bars and restaurants.
- The beds were comfortable. There was lots of equipment in the kitchen. It was quiet. Great location close to everything Birmingham has to offer.
- For value for money. Within walking distance of most places. Clean and cosy feel.
- Comfy bed, plenty of room and excellent location
- Small, modern comfortable and clean apartment. Well equipped. Really well located (almost directly opposite the Mailbox) and so perfect for city centre and access to restaurants , shops and nightlife. Worked really well for short business trip.
- Nice view over New Street, especially when lit at night. Great location for Mailbox and trains. Comfy bed and good facilities in kitchen
- We liked the location although was a little noisy with people outside - but that is to be expected if you are staying in the centre of town. The rooms were nice and airy and bright.
- The area everything close by location was the best
- Bed was incredibly comfortable, really spacious apartment and located very central to everything I needed in Birmingham. Clean towels, bedsheets and bedrooms.
- Fantastic central location, comfortable bed, good quality bed linen and towels, and quiet at night
- Great apartment convenient location. Parking local and in the most accessible place for the apartment, the parking is included in the rental which is great. .
- A home from home experience. Excellent location and property.
- The water was too cold durin the evening, and the apartment smells very bad!! The smell depends on what the neighbours are cooking
- The location, 3 minutes from Birmingham New Street Station, is fantastic. I travelled with a mobility-impaired family member, so it was within walking distance, for that bit of exercise and independence. With a little effort the apartment could be an outstanding base for four to six.
- the hassle to collect and deposit the apartment keys
New Alexandra Theatre
Birmingham Christmas Market
Birmingham Town Hall
Victoria Square Birmingham
Birmingham New Street Train Station
Birmingham Council House
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Birmingham Law Society
Victoria Bar Cafe/Bar
Marco Pierre White Restaurant
East Midlands Airport
The Mailbox Mall Luxury Popular brands like: Armani
Popular brands like: Armani
Grand Central Mall
Picadilly Arcade Shopping Street Local & Authentic
Burlington Arcade Shopping Street Local & Authentic
Library of Birmingham
Bullring Shopping Center
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Winterbourne House and Garden
In the Birmingham City Centre district of Birmingham, close to Library of Birmingham, Central Stations Apartment features a terrace, free WiFi and a washing machine. This apartment is a 14-minute walk from Coffin Works and 0.7 miles from Hippodrome Theatre. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony with city views. Guests at the apartment can enjoy darts on site, or go hiking or cycling in the surrounding areas. Popular points of interest near Central Stations Apartment include Symphony Hall, The ICC-Birmingham and Gas Street Basin. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 16 miles from the accommodation.