Central Stations Apartment
Suffolk Street Queensway
- The location and apartment were fantastic! We could not have stayed in a better location, it was very close to everything. Being directly next door to the Alexander Theatre, this would be the perfect place to stay if seeing a show. Being able to pre book the car parking was an added bonus and much cheaper.
- Very close to the station and the venue we needed to go to. Very stylish and lots of room!
- Great property in a convenient location. Very easy access to the city centre and bars and restaurants.
- The beds were comfortable. There was lots of equipment in the kitchen. It was quiet. Great location close to everything Birmingham has to offer.
- For value for money. Within walking distance of most places. Clean and cosy feel.
- Comfy bed, plenty of room and excellent location
- Small, modern comfortable and clean apartment. Well equipped. Really well located (almost directly opposite the Mailbox) and so perfect for city centre and access to restaurants , shops and nightlife. Worked really well for short business trip.
- Nice view over New Street, especially when lit at night. Great location for Mailbox and trains. Comfy bed and good facilities in kitchen
- We liked the location although was a little noisy with people outside - but that is to be expected if you are staying in the centre of town. The rooms were nice and airy and bright.
- The area everything close by location was the best
- Bed was incredibly comfortable, really spacious apartment and located very central to everything I needed in Birmingham. Clean towels, bedsheets and bedrooms.
- Fantastic central location, comfortable bed, good quality bed linen and towels, and quiet at night
- Close to shops, restaurants and spa. Clean towels and bedding with some homely touches. Kitchen adequately equipped.
- I recieved a number of emails each releasing parts of the information needed to get the keys. The road where the keys were housed (in a small box on the wall) was not easily accessible when walking with luggage and because of the dual carriageway was a lot further than it was made out to be.
- The water was too cold durin the evening, and the apartment smells very bad!! The smell depends on what the neighbours are cooking
- The location, 3 minutes from Birmingham New Street Station, is fantastic. I travelled with a mobility-impaired family member, so it was within walking distance, for that bit of exercise and independence. With a little effort the apartment could be an outstanding base for four to six.
- the hassle to collect and deposit the apartment keys
- There’s no hot water in the toilet (Sink and shower) after one person shower. We have waited for two hours, but there’s still no hot water. I have tried to ring the 24-emergency hotline, and they said it’s not an emergency. The staff was impolite, not being helpful and her attitude was extremely bad. Her response sounded like ‘I don’t care whether there is hot water or not. If no hot water, then there’s no hot water’. She was not giving any help and claiming that ‘it’s waste of time to talk here’. I won’t recommend anyone staying here as their customer service is super bad! If you have something urgent, they won’t give a hand. One extra thing, key box is far from the apartment and is very inconvenient.