77 Caroline Street
- The room was really comfy. And I really loved the place and it was near where me and my friends were going to.
- The whole look and feel of the place was fabulous, the room was lovely, smart clean and comfy and very quiet. The discount from local restaurants and discounted carpark made it a perfect little break for my husband and me, we haven’t been away together for 8 years so it was very special.
- I liked the modern look and feel. The smart technology in the room was a nice touch
- Bed was very comfy And to have a waterfall shower was lovely.
- Apartment lovely and clean good shower bed comfy
- Flexible friendly staff. Comfortable bed
- i have stayed before. easy to find, helpful quick check in - bedroom with comfy bed, small lounge and a sink and teas and coffee/kettle and some milk. Nice modern bathroom with fluffy towels and nice shower and basic toiletries. parking free outside 6pm to 8am and only a small charge for a couple of hours if you exceed that, or parking for £7.50 with hotel discount on the next street. plenty of pubs/restaurants for dinner and cafes for breakfast within a few mins walk.
- Friendly staff, a generous sized room, with excellent facilities.
- Fantastic little apartment, great price, walking distance from everything we needed. Would definitely stay again.
- Lovely comfortable bed, great shower and a high level of cleanliness - and all in the Jewellery quarter surrounded by nice food outlets. An all round winner! I would definitely recommend a stay here.
- I loved the lights in the top on and considering I was staying with my partner it was a great touch the room was the right size it was cosy but not squashed.
- Just as expected, comfortable apartment.
- Everything to hand for a pleasant experience. Impressed by the cleanliness.
- Bed & pillows are amazing. So comfortable! Best part of the apartment. Good friendly hosts & helpful. Apartment high tech with the touchscreen controls. Great location with just an small walk to St Paul’s square with some nice bars and places to eat.
- Air con was great and the overall upkeep was good
- Room was amazing. So much space. The air condition was brilliant.
- Everything else was spot on... highly recommended.
- touch screen controls, tv in both bedroom and living room
The University of Law - Birmingham
University College Birmingham
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
St Chad's Cathedral
The National Sea Life Center
Birmingham Snow Hill Train Station
Library of Birmingham
Eight Foot Grocer Cafe/Bar
East Midlands Airport
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Bullring Shopping Center
Winterbourne House and Garden
Apartment BLOC enjoys a location in Birmingham, just a 15-minute walk from Library of Birmingham and 0.8 miles from The ICC-Birmingham. It is located an 8-minute walk from Museum of the Jewellery Quarter and provides free WiFi plus a 24-hour front desk. The air-conditioned apartment consists of 1 separate bedroom, 1 bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries, and a seating area. There's a dining area and a kitchenette complete with a microwave and a fridge. Popular points of interest near the apartment include Coffin Works, Arena Birmingham and Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 16 miles from Apartment BLOC.