MOAT HOUSE NEC / AIRPORT - 5 Bed / 4 B
16 Moat Croft North Solihull
- Every room was clean and tidy, the additional small touches such as bread, milk & butter were really appreciated.
- The whole house was clean and well presented. Milk and fresh bread was provided and nice soft clean bedding and towels. Plenty of parking and a 5 min drive to the NEC which is the reason we were there.
- Good place for the three of us traveling on business to an NEC exhibition to stay. Note that only one bedroom has a full ensuite with toilet and shower, most of the other rooms have an ensuite shower but strangely not a toilet. Not a big deal for us anyway, we had the whole house so easy enough to cross the hallway to the toilet. Convenience store right next down, ASDA down the road and a fairly short drive to the NEC.
- It was immaculately clean and very comfortable
- Spacious Clean comfortable Well equipped Easy booking and check-in/out Very helpful staff Great value for money Good location for airport, NEC etc
- Great sound-proofing. Really clean and comfortable. As a group of colleagues rather than friends/family, the number of en-suite showers etc was very welcome. As a small business this was financially a much better option for us than putting four people up in individual hotel rooms at the NEC - and it was an easy 10 minute drive in each morning. The Shippee Village Tandoori did a great delivery!
- Very well appointed and cleverly laid out house; felt like an interesting cross between a hotel and a home. Clean, comfortable beds, pleasant environs. David, the host, was home in bed ill when we arrived, yet he talked me thru check-in, the faciliies/amenities, showed me around and went over everything we needed and wanted to know, OVER THE PHONE! Impressive. We will certainly stay again.
- The house was HUGE! We were expecting one room and a shared kitchen and we had the whole house to ourselves. It was beautifully done up and everything was provided bread, cereal, bottles water and shower supplies. :-D
- Everything was clean and tidy, rooms were very spacious and more than enough bathrooms!
- Very clean, so many ensuites! Shop right next door. Super showers. Great location for NEC. Friendly and welcoming owners. Bread and milk provided. Security great. Just perfect on all levels. x