MOAT HOUSE NEC / AIRPORT - 5 Bed / 4 B
16 Moat Croft North Solihull
- Every room was clean and tidy, the additional small touches such as bread, milk & butter were really appreciated.
- Good place for the three of us traveling on business to an NEC exhibition to stay. Note that only one bedroom has a full ensuite with toilet and shower, most of the other rooms have an ensuite shower but strangely not a toilet. Not a big deal for us anyway, we had the whole house so easy enough to cross the hallway to the toilet. Convenience store right next down, ASDA down the road and a fairly short drive to the NEC.
- It was immaculately clean and very comfortable
- Spacious Clean comfortable Well equipped Easy booking and check-in/out Very helpful staff Great value for money Good location for airport, NEC etc
- Great sound-proofing. Really clean and comfortable. As a group of colleagues rather than friends/family, the number of en-suite showers etc was very welcome. As a small business this was financially a much better option for us than putting four people up in individual hotel rooms at the NEC - and it was an easy 10 minute drive in each morning. The Shippee Village Tandoori did a great delivery!
- Very well appointed and cleverly laid out house; felt like an interesting cross between a hotel and a home. Clean, comfortable beds, pleasant environs. David, the host, was home in bed ill when we arrived, yet he talked me thru check-in, the faciliies/amenities, showed me around and went over everything we needed and wanted to know, OVER THE PHONE! Impressive. We will certainly stay again.
- The house was HUGE! We were expecting one room and a shared kitchen and we had the whole house to ourselves. It was beautifully done up and everything was provided bread, cereal, bottles water and shower supplies. :-D
- Everything was clean and tidy, rooms were very spacious and more than enough bathrooms!
- Showers were amazing. Vonfortable surroundings. David was very friendly and communication was excellent.
- Quite possibly the cleanest place I have ever stayed! David was incredibly courteous and polite and the value was fantastic. Five of us with our own room for £180 (£240 after cleaning fees). Extremely convenient shop next door, and supermarket 0.3 miles away. If I'm back at the NEC with a similar sized party again in the future then I would happily stay again.
- Very clean, so many ensuites! Shop right next door. Super showers. Great location for NEC. Friendly and welcoming owners. Bread and milk provided. Security great. Just perfect on all levels. x
- Ungewöhnlich gute Ausstattung für englische Verhältnisse.
National Motorcycle Museum
Blakesley Hall Museum
Stonebridge Golf Club
Solihull Magistrates Court
Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
Solihull Citizens Advice Bureau
Solihull Library & Information Service
Costa Coffee Cafe/Bar
Chelmsley Wood Shopping Centre Market
Resort World Restaurant
Convenience Store Supermarket
East Midlands Airport
Belfry Golf Club
Bullring Shopping Center
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
Set 2.1 mi from the Birmingham NEC, MOAT HOUSE NEC / AIRPORT - 5 Bed / 4 Bath Home is an accommodations offering garden views. Free WiFi are fee parking is available. The holiday home is composed of 5 separate bedrooms with TVs, a fully equipped kitchen, and 4 bathrooms. A flat-screen TV is featured. The holiday home offers a terrace. Guests can also relax in the garden. Birmingham city center is a 25-minute drive from Moat House NEC - 5 bed/4 bath Home, while Hippodrome Theater is 8.7 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 3.7 mi from the property.