City Visits - Ryland St.
34 Ryland Street Apartment No.17, Pla
- The apartment was central with lots to do within walking distance. If you are looking for a convenient rental then this one will be hard to beat. Off road secure parking and the host was really helpful.
- The bedrooms are very clean and new. The living room is quite large. The location is also excellent with a large car park on site. Overall, I believe it will be very suitable for two couples or a family, travelling with a car.
- The hosts were brilliant and meeting them was easy. The flat is modern, clean and lovely. Absolutely great for 4 people. Great location.
- Bery nice accommodation for short visit family
- Loved the location and the flat was well equipped clean and comfortable and easy to access and hosts provided fans as it was very hot weather
- my bed was super comfy. The ladies....and there were 6 of us..... that I stayed with met the host and they were so lovely. They certainly exceeded all expectations!! We will definately be back!! Thank you so much for all you did for us. Communication with them was above and beyond.
- Great apartment for the price: - great & clean bedrooms - 2 bathrooms with toilets - convenient parking in the (free!) parking garage under the building - city center with restaurants in walking distance - friendly people - free WiFi Really recommended - would definitely stay here again!!
- Extremely spacious and well presented apartment. very quiet and good allocated parking. Host Naomi was very welcoming and helpful. Lovely bedroom, shower and kitchen and everything spotless. Thank you. Lovely welcome tray with tea, coffee, biscuits etc. Everything we needed was there. TV with all channels (great to have BBC unlike some stays) Wifi worked well
- The place is so quiet and lovely I got my own parking with NO issues Thanks to Ben and his Mum. Great experience compared with a hotel. If I would have thr chance to come again, the apartment will be one of my first choices
- Was met at the property by a lovely lady called naomi who let us into the underground secure car park and took us up in the lift to the apartment to show us around then left us to our own devices. It was a lovely 2 bedroom propert one with wnsuite bathroom which was very handy meaning my sister and I had our own bathrooms. The apartment was very clean and homely feeling with all mod cons that u would need for a comfortable stay. Basic sky tv channels which in my opinion was brilliant. Beds were super comfortable and check out was very easy Naomi came to the apartment at our chosen time so we could leave. Had a lovely stay and would definitely recommend this apartments to friends and family. Also had telephone contact with Ben another host who was lovely and happy to help in whichever way possible and responded very quickly to messages I had sent.
- We loved everything about the apartment very modern
- Everything about the apartment excellent
- A strong stench coming from fridge we mentioned it to the person that handed over the keys we took the shelves out to wash to our disgust the plastic covers were filthy as I have photos to prove this ..Not Acceptable....coming in to the landing also was smelly....
- Замечательное месторасположение. До центра 10 минут, вокзал и достопримечательности рядом. Чудесная маленькая Кухня.
- اقامه كانت جدًا ممتازه
Odeon Broadway Plaza
Gas Street Basin
Birmingham Repertory Theatre
Library of Birmingham
The National Sea Life Center
Turtle Bay Restaurant
Las Iguanas Restaurant
Island Bar Cafe/Bar
Cherry Reds Cafe/Bar
Toms Kitchen Restaurant
East Midlands Airport
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Bullring Shopping Center
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Winterbourne House and Garden
Belfry Golf Club
Drayton Manor Theme Park
One of our top picks in Birmingham.Located in Birmingham, a 7-minute walk from Broad Street and 0.4 miles from Brindleyplace, City Visits - Ryland St. Provides accommodations with amenities such as free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. The property is a 15-minute walk from The ICC-Birmingham and one mile from Library of Birmingham. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, and 1 bathroom with a bath and a shower. Popular points of interest near the apartment include Gas Street Basin, Symphony Hall and Arena Birmingham. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 11 miles from City Visits - Ryland St..