Situated just a few minutes away from the heart of the city, the Apollo Hotel Birmingham is a short drive from the Stratford Upon Avon, Warwick Castle, Black Country and the Cotswold's.
This property offers 126 exquisitely appointed bedrooms that are facilitated with a host of modern amenities to ensure you a pleasant stay.
Guests can dine at the on-site restaurant that serves a variety of menu including traditional and French cuisine. The cosy bar is an ideal place to relax with a glass of fine drink.
This hotel offers well-equipped conference room for organising your business meetings or seminars. After a tiring day, guests can relax at the lobby, which is also an ideal place to meet friends.
- very clean room and close to the centre.
- There is no air conditioner and elevator.
- Room was clean, all facilities as expected.
- Good hotel overall. Good value for money.
- Relatively cheap, clean, easy to park, good breakfast. Helpful staff.
- Nice room with comfy beds and good size tv. Very clean. Good shower too
- Quiet and relatively close to Birmingham Centre
- The hotel was easy to find and had ample parking. The cooked breakfast was really quite nice. And the two members of staff we met, (the chef and the guy at reception) were both very pleasant and cheery. The TV in the room great and of a good size.
- The location was good for where we was going. Was easy to find.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. The location was fine for us as we visited the arena and travelled by taxi. It was nice to have tea/coffee facilities in the room as you don't get that very much now. Had a good selction for breakfast.
- Great location near some nice restaurants. Ample parking. Friendly staff. Decent breakfast.
- Convenient location. Good value for money. Room clean and comfortable.
- The beds were comfy and there was tables and chairs to use. The reception area looked nice.
- Gentleman on reception was welcoming and was very understanding and professional.
- Good location, friendly and helpful staff