Modern Loft Grand Central
Apartment 22, Essex House, 25-27 Temp
- Everything was clean tidy, I couldn’t say a bad thing about the property would definitely stay there again
- Location is amazing. Great interior decor choice.
- Super location, comfortable apartment beautifully styled with great amenities. Coffee machine and brilliant smart TV were a real plus.
- A beautiful little apartment. So close to Birmingham New Street and shops. Only a few seconds walk to a Tesco Express which is great when self catering. Very spacious, tastefully decorated and everything you could possibly need for a short stay. The host Annie was exceptional, communications were superb so helpful and friendly too. Nice spacious bathroom with bath as well as a shower which is always a bonus. Really couldn’t fault this place and would highly recommend to others.
- Nice apartment, clean, close to public transportation, shopping and food area
- The location was perfect! Great facilities!
- Very comfortable beds, excellent location. Roomy apartment, nice and warm and not too noisy (considering it's on a main street).
- This apartment was amazing! Perfect for a stop in the city centre, close to all the bars/restaurants. Perfect for our visit to the Christmas markets. Very clean, great facilities. Will stop again !!
- The host was excellent and very helpful - and facilities, location and space were great. Thank you :)
- The elevator is out of work, and it is inconvenient to go upstairs and downstairs.
- Spotlessly clean, spacious, great location and a really helpful owner. We’ll definitely use this apartment again!
- it's a lovely spacious apartment decor is lovely. not great if u want to cook yourself not enough utensils and only 1 ring hob but it is so close to restaurant's so not an issue for a short stay! I would stay again and would recommend.
- Comfy bed, clean apartment and local to everything you need
- Coffee machine, friendly hosts, comfortable bed - felt like home :)
- Really central location. Supermarket next door and bars opposite. Train station (New Steet) 30 second walk away. Bullring 1 minute walk away. Hippodrome and Chinatown less than 10 minutes away.
- Really nice apartment, easy access to city centre.
- Perfect place and close to the railway station
- Very nice location, and tidy apartment, and also a very warm-hearted landlord.
- The apartment was very spacious and well furnished
- The apartment was really well located, clean and comfortable, heating was great, comfy beds and shower was really good. Advice on parking in Snow Hill station was spot on. Would definitely stay again.
- We really liked it, felt like home, without city noise. Location Netflix :)
- I liked that the property felt like our own
- Apartment was very central to Birmingham city and rail access. This is not a key access apartment but coded access. Apartment is several levels above ground level, with lift to apartment level. Information was well provided by host. Some apartment issues were dealt with promptly by the host.
- Apartment itself was lovely although the common area smells and is tired. We found some lube in the bedside table from a previous occupant.
- No lights in elevator, feel like staying alone in the whole building