Novotel Birmingham Centre
Situated in the centre of Birmingham, the Novotel Birmingham Centre offers easy access to various city attractions like Birmingham Town Hall, Ikon Gallery, Alexander Theatre and Adrian Boult Hall that are found within a kilometre from this exotic property.
Personalized with elegant furnishings and a complete set of amenities, all the 148 guest rooms are beautifully decorated with the attention to detail to fulfil your every need thus providing you a world of complete peace and relaxation.
Serving an extensive menu to promote an energized sense of celebration around love for great food and passion, the stylish on-site restaurant will indulge you in a delectable culinary experience. Relax over a glass of wine in the cosy bar, which is an ideal spot to unwind.
With the committed focus to execute the successful events, the Novotel Birmingham Centre boasts elegant conference facilities that can accommodate up to 50 people. The well-attentive reception staff is happy to assist you with all your requirements that is needed during your stay. Extensive recreational facilities like sauna, jacuzzi and gymnasium is available to add on joy to your reside.
- Good gym and steam room; comfortable, clean room.
- Continental breakfast very good, Staff attentive
- Bed was very comfortable and room quiet for the location. nice clean room, too. The breakfast was good, for a hotel like this.
- Good location for the Arena and city centre Friendly staff Comfortable room
- Great location for city centre, sea life centre & Birmingham Arena.
- Upgraded to executive suite, comfy bed and pillows, seperate toilet and bathroom
- We stayed at the Novotel as we were seeing Westlife at the Arena Bowl which was ideally situated, about 5 mins walk. We had a problem with our breakfast the next morning, but we managed to get it sorted in the end.
- Booked through Booking.com but on arrival no record of booking. Staff asked for the e-mail confirmation and sorted things out quickly.
- Room quiet and comfortable. Good size with sofa. Separate wc and bathroom. Very helpful staff, who talked me in to the hotel from another direction (when I called as roadworks and my sat nav resulted in me circling the city centre ... unable to locate the hotel).
- We asked for a cot to be provided for the stay and there was no cot when we arrived. Not only was a cot not provided but there was no sheets on the second bed. When we asked for a cot to be bought up for the second night this wasn't provided either so our child had to stay in bed with us for the two nights.
- Clean, presentable rooms. Coffee and tea facilities available.
- Staff were v friendly and helpful, great location as in the centre and only 5-10 minutes work from the barclaycard arena. Good sized room with lots of space.
- Great location. Great staff. My room was very spacious. I loved the pullout work desk and big bathroom mirror.
- Mostly really good - friendly and helpful staff and nice, quiet room
- Location is brilliant for attending events at NIA
- Good location, friendly staff, very comfortable room.
- Very friendly staff on reception. Spacious, comfortable room Great location for city centre (assuming you can park)