Novotel Birmingham Centre
Situated in the centre of Birmingham, the Novotel Birmingham Centre offers easy access to various city attractions like Birmingham Town Hall, Ikon Gallery, Alexander Theatre and Adrian Boult Hall that are found within a kilometre from this exotic property.
Personalized with elegant furnishings and a complete set of amenities, all the 148 guest rooms are beautifully decorated with the attention to detail to fulfil your every need thus providing you a world of complete peace and relaxation.
Serving an extensive menu to promote an energized sense of celebration around love for great food and passion, the stylish on-site restaurant will indulge you in a delectable culinary experience. Relax over a glass of wine in the cosy bar, which is an ideal spot to unwind.
With the committed focus to execute the successful events, the Novotel Birmingham Centre boasts elegant conference facilities that can accommodate up to 50 people. The well-attentive reception staff is happy to assist you with all your requirements that is needed during your stay. Extensive recreational facilities like sauna, jacuzzi and gymnasium is available to add on joy to your reside.
- The room was beautiful and the bed was incredibly comfortable! It's located really well for a nice walk to the mall or to any restaurant. The breakfast was nice and well timed, even for a night owl like myself!
- The bed was comfy i had a good nights sleep.
- Clean and tidy and good location for the city centre. Staff were friendly and room was a good size.
- Breakfast was amazing and the staff friendly.
- Great location with bars, supermarket and restaurants on the doorstep and only a 10/15 minute walk into town centre
- The sound from the TV was very poor, and the majority of channels failed to work.
- Breakfast very good, good select and plenty of it
- Great location, nice rooms, friendly staff
- The location is great and close to railway.
- Room service food. Ordered chicken mushroom pie and received vegetable pie. They said the chicken was blended in when it clearly wasn't. Tried again the next day and was given a chicken and mushroom pie. Ruburb crumble was burnt. They gave our money back.
- Great location for everything , great parking facilities, though more expensive than the centre of London and pricey bar and restaurant too but lots of local amenities to go to. Overall a great stay will be going again next time we are your way
- Very clean, and friendly staff. Good breakfast