Mica Point City Centre Apartment
22 Irving Street
- Beautiful environment, room pattern to build a good, sound insulation effect is very good, the facilities are complete, decorate very warm, the bed is big sleep sureness, the price can be accepted, in-store sanitary conditions satisfied, choose the worth, good, recommend!
- The owner was absolutely lovely, we payed for additional person and they bring enough towels and sheets. The apartment was immaculate, and had everything we needed and more! The area is very good, cause is close to the city center but in a quiet street. Easy park. Thanks for everything
- The young man who greeted me at the property SYED was a lovely man We had boxing in common and he gave me some crucial tips and confidence as well as reassuring support with the property
- Everything about the apartment was perfect. WiFi was very important to me and the WiFi was great! I will definitely be staying at the apartment again.
- The apartment is very well situated to get into the centre of Birmingham on foot. It was clean and comfortable. As we were spending Christmas at the apartment we were advised by th hosts that we would need to bring our own baking trays. We did and were able to cook a full Christmas dinner!
- location, service and amenities. all are very good and parking was a big bonus
- We were met by Syed who was very welcoming and answered any questions we had. The apartment is in a perfect location and although close to city centre, we felt very safe.
- We dealt with Sarah and she was extremely accommodating. The apartment was ideal for a weekend trip. Was extremely modern and well kept. Location was ideal and there was also parking. I would definitely stay at this Property again
- Central location - clean and modern. A couple of minor problems were very quickly sorted. Y staff
- The layout of the room is very good, I like it very much, the hygiene is very clean, the service attitude here is very good, as soon as I enter the room there is a fresh air, ventilation is also very good, I like the room here very much.
- I like the room very much. It is clean and clean. I have a lot of fun here
- The boss was very nice. He came to pick us up and helped us with our luggage. Great. Come and stay next time.
- It's really nice, the service is great, just like the picture, there is no difference, the location is convenient and the surrounding is convenient, it feels like a home to walk into that, it's very warm.
- Good location, convenient transportation, warm service, to the shop soon arranged to check in, room layout is reasonable, spacious and bright, clean and tidy, cost-effective high satisfaction
- Clean, neat, the room has the characteristic, the service personnel is very warm, the special good room is particularly beautiful warm has the feeling of the home very much
- The hotel is located in a good geographical location, complete conditions and facilities, service warm attitude
- Very nice, very comfortable, the environment is very warm, sleep very comfortable. The scenery is also very beautiful. I will be back next time. Not bad, not bad.
- Two times, the first time good friends come, the second time with the girlfriend, in the inn easy to take a nap. Decorate a style, simple and tasteful, do not appear fancy. Live comfortably
- The service is very good, the environment is elegant, the air is fresh, the room is clean and tidy, I am very satisfied, next time will stay in our hotel
- Everything included easy check in, friendly hosts. Clean apartment
O2 Academy Birmingham
Birmingham Back to Backs
The Arcadian Centre
New Alexandra Theatre
Birmingham New Street Train Station
Birmingham Christmas Market
Gas Street Basin
Tesco Express Supermarket
Miller and Carter Mailbox Restaurant
Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill Cafe/Bar
Bull Ring Indoor Market Market
East Midlands Airport
The Mailbox Mall Luxury Popular brands like: Armani
Popular brands like: Armani
Bullring Shopping Center
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
One of our top picks in Birmingham.Located in Birmingham, a 9-minute walk from Hippodrome Theatre and half a mile from Birmingham Back to Backs, Mica Point City Centre Apartment has city views and free WiFi. There's also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a microwave, a fridge, and an oven. Popular points of interest near the apartment include Broad Street, Brindleyplace and Library of Birmingham. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 16 miles from Mica P.