Southside Birmingham by Prime Stays
Southside, Essex Street
- Clean comfy and well equipped. Right at the heart of where we wished to be. Really cosy and we immediately felt at home. Beds comfy. Great showers with plenty hot water. Key collection just as agreed by a phone call with a friendly and welcoming host. We were just sorry not to be spending more time. It was ideal for our night out but could certainly recommend it for those wishing to enjoy a longer stay in the city.
- The property was in a great complex. The apartment was everything we needed and very clean. (we did not need the tv but good job as we could not get it working). Check out was very easy. Communication was quick with the host when needed.
- Location - car park facility and the overall apartment.
- The location is so ideal. It's close to the train station and the shops so an uber or even a black taxi won't cost any more than £6. There is a tesco's nearby so need to travel for groceries. The rooms are spacious, the bathroom is immaculate, the kitchen pristine and the view is no slouch either. I'd say I got my money's worth with this booking and would highly recommend it for anyone touring Birmingham. The management is friendly and understanding. Very professional and they respond as soon as they are able.
- Stylish, very comfortable and spotlessly clean. Balcony overlooking quiet and attractive large courtyard garden. Really excellent city centre flat.
- Great value for money and so close to the hippodrome, a quick 5min walk and we were there! Lots of space and with the fully kitted out kitchen I believe so much better than a hotel (which were way more expensive!). Clean, comfortable and the hosts were fabulous making sure we'd manages to get in and had all the details on our departure. Definitely accommodation we'll keep in our back pockets for next time!