Premier Inn Birmingham NEC/Airport
This Premier Inn with free parking is perfect for Birmingham Airport and the NEC. Access the city centre in 10 minutes from nearby Birmingham International Train Station. Premier Inn Birmingham NEC/Airport has an on-site restaurant/bar and meeting facilities. It is a short walk from the northern Exhibition Halls and a 5-minute drive from the main NEC piazza or arena. Some rooms at Premier Inn can take 2 adults and up to 2 children (under 16 years). The 2 children also get a free full breakfast when accompanied by an adult eating a full breakfast. The full all-you-can-eat breakfast has the expected cooked items, including vegetarian sausages, as well as a wide continental selection. -
Das Hotel Birmingham NEC/Airport Premier Travel Inn befindet sich direkt neben dem NEC-Messezentrum. Die nördlichen Ausstellungshallen sind nur einen kurzen Spaziergang entfernt und den NEC Piazza und die Arena erreichen Sie mit dem Auto in nur 5 Minuten. Der Internationale Flughafen Birmingham sowie die Bahnstation sind mit dem Auto ebenfalls in 5 Minuten erreichbar. Sie können zahlreiche Park-and-Fly Angebote nutzen, die auch eine einfache Taxifahrt zum Flughafen beinhalten. Die großen Zimmer des Hotels bieten Super-Kingsize-Betten und ein gut ausgestattetes Bad. -
L'hotel si trova in una posizione ideale proprio accanto al complesso NEC, a due passi da alcune sale espositive e a soli cinque minuti in auto dall'Arena. Siamo situati in una posizione perfetta per raggiungere sia l'aeroporto internazionale di Birmingham che la stazione ferroviaria, posta a cinque minuti di taxi. Offriamo tariffe "parcheggia e vola" molto competitive, che includono il transfer in taxi di sola andata per l'aeroporto. L'hotel vanta ampie camere recentemente rimodernate provviste di letti super king-size di qualità, connessione a Internet Wi-fi e bagni privati ben attrezzati, e offre alloggi dall'eccellente rapporto qualità-prezzo. -
Cet h -
Este hotel goza de una ubicación excelente, adyacente al complejo NEC, a pocos metros de los pabellones de exposiciones del norte y a sólo 5 minutos en coche del estadio NEC Piazza o Arena. El hotel está también bien ubicado para acceder al aeropuerto internacional de Birmingham y a la estación de tren, en sólo 5 minutos en taxi. Se ofrecen tarifas de aparcamiento muy económicas, para dejar el coche mientras está de viaje, que incluyen un servicio de taxi hasta el aeropuerto. Dispone de habitaciones amplias y recientemente reformadas, con camas dobles grandes de alta calidad, y baños bien equipados. Se ofrece una buena relación calidad-precio. -
- Comfortable bed Good food Good location
- The service was great and the breakfast was yummy.
- Great stay - handy location for conference and Birmingham centre by train.
- Walking distance to the NEC. Staff excellent. Food excellent for this type of restaurant.
- The bed was comfy and staff really helpful and the restaurant was very good.
- The shower was amazing Very practical USB plugs by the bed HDMI ports by the tv
- The conveniencve for the NEC and the comfortable rooms.
- The staff on arrival were very helpful,the two ladies at reception could not do enough for us.We had booked Tickets for a concert in Birmingham,but not at the NEC as we thought it was at the NIC.The ladies sorted out taxis for us and saved the day.Many many thanks.
- The staff were very helpful and efficient, the food was good and the room was up to Premier Inn's usual high standards. There was a rather loud party going on but the staff did their very best to make sure this didn't impact on other guests.
- Booking in easy. Booking out also easy. Staff very co-operative
- the restaurant was an absolute nightmare. Breakfast OK Evening meal very very poor. Ran out of chicken breast, ran out of coleslaw, ran out of béarnaise sauce. How is this possible? Surely the chef could make his own if capable, or send someone to the nearest Tesco to purchase. One evening I had fish and chips. The fish was uneatable. It had obviously been taken out of the freezer and straight into deep fat. Hard as iron. My wife had salmon, which was also very hard as it was totally over cooked. On another evening I had the Lamb Shank. However, no mint sauce available. Lamb without mint sauce - unheard of. Over many years I have been a regular user of Premier Inns. Certainly will not visit this site again. It has stained your reputation.
- Excellent price. Ideally located to get to airport quickly.
- All the members of staff were exceedingly friendly and helpful, making the stay a real pleasure. Breakfasts were really good.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Good food. Clean and comfortable bed for a great night sleep. Helped make our stay a relaxed one.
- The breakfast was fabulous & really liked having a bath in the room.
- Good room, easy check in. Didn't use any other facilities.
- Plenty of parking spaces, lovely breakfast, comfortable, reasonable
- Payment of breakfast had to be made separate from the hotel payment. Recommend to have this done together at check-out (one invoice also needed for company claim).
- Great location for NEC venue. Good welcome on check-in & advised on all facilities. Excellent room as advertised. Top tip: - ensure you book restaurant for evening meal as can be very busy, suggest purchase 'Meal-deal' as value for money (evening meal & breakfast) and guarantees table reservation. Food and staff service very good. Overall impression - 10/10 and recommended
- Lovely staff. Excellent breakfast buffet.. Enjoyed evening meal in restaurant. Very close to NEC. We left car in car park and got taxi too and from NEC.
Stonebridge Golf Club
National Motorcycle Museum
Blakesley Hall Museum
Solihull Citizens Advice Bureau
Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
Solihull Magistrates Court
Solihull Central Library
East Midlands Airport
Belfry Golf Club
Bullring Shopping Center
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
This Premier Inn is perfect for access to the Birmingham Airport and the NEC. Guests can reach the center of the city in 10 minutes from the nearby Birmingham International Train Station. The Premier Inn Birmingham NEC/Airport has an on-site restaurant/bar and meeting facilities. It is a short walk from the northern Exhibition Halls and a 5-minute drive from the main NEC piazza or arena. Some rooms at the Premier Inn can accommodate 2 adults and up to 2 children (under 16 years). The 2 children also receive a free full breakfast when accompanied by an adult eating a full breakfast. The full all-you-can-eat breakfast has the standard cooked items, including vegetarian sausages, as well as a wide continental selection.