Premier Inn Birmingham NEC/Airport
Great short break. We were at a convention being held at the Hilton but it was far more cost effective to stay at the Premier inn and get taxis back and forth. The room was clean and comfortable, food and bar were good, and the staff were lovely.
Very convenient for NEC. Excellent standard of accommodation, food and service. We have stayed at this venue for many years and it continues to improve year on year. A little difficult to locate via the sat nav, you need to look out for the hotel signs when you get close.
We always enjoy our stay here and we always get a warm welcome. The hotel is in the perfect location for the NEC and you can walk across to it in around 10 minutes or get a taxi which is around £6 each way. The rooms are comfortable and clean and the food is very nice and reasonably priced.
Stayed here Saturday night as was going to see Mrs Browns Boys at the venting arena. 15 min walk to venue. Hotel was great arrived early and was checked in straight away. Parking was reasonable at only £8 for 24hrs.
We stayed here for 3 nights and the service was very good and the restaurant was lovely and good food especially the waitress Diana who interacted with our children and also with us she went above and beyond to make us feel welcome . Thank you Diana who was from Romania and is excellent at her job . Thank you from Alan Sarah Gracie and Faye .
- Comfortable bed Good food Good location
- Clean, modern, location
- Walking distance to the NEC. Staff excellent. Food excellent for this type of restaurant.
- The bed was comfy and staff really helpful and the restaurant was very good.
- The shower was amazing Very practical USB plugs by the bed HDMI ports by the tv
- The conveniencve for the NEC and the comfortable rooms.
- Food and staff
- The staff on arrival were very helpful,the two ladies at reception could not do enough for us.We had booked Tickets for a concert in Birmingham,but not at the NEC as we thought it was at the NIC.The ladies sorted out taxis for us and saved the day.Many many thanks.
- The staff were very helpful and efficient, the food was good and the room was up to Premier Inn's usual high standards. There was a rather loud party going on but the staff did their very best to make sure this didn't impact on other guests.
- Big room plenty of space.
- Booking in easy. Booking out also easy. Staff very co-operative
- the restaurant was an absolute nightmare. Breakfast OK Evening meal very very poor. Ran out of chicken breast, ran out of coleslaw, ran out of bÃ©arnaise sauce. How is this possible? Surely the chef could make his own if capable, or send someone to the nearest Tesco to purchase. One evening I had fish and chips. The fish was uneatable. It had obviously been taken out of the freezer and straight into deep fat. Hard as iron. My wife had salmon, which was also very hard as it was totally over cooked. On another evening I had the Lamb Shank. However, no mint sauce available. Lamb without mint sauce - unheard of. Over many years I have been a regular user of Premier Inns. Certainly will not visit this site again. It has stained your reputation.
- Excellent price. Ideally located to get to airport quickly.
- All the members of staff were exceedingly friendly and helpful, making the stay a real pleasure. Breakfasts were really good.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Good food. Clean and comfortable bed for a great night sleep. Helped make our stay a relaxed one.
- The breakfast was fabulous & really liked having a bath in the room.
- Good room, easy check in. Didn't use any other facilities.
- Plenty of parking spaces, lovely breakfast, comfortable, reasonable
- Payment of breakfast had to be made separate from the hotel payment. Recommend to have this done together at check-out (one invoice also needed for company claim).
- Great location for NEC venue. Good welcome on check-in & advised on all facilities. Excellent room as advertised. Top tip: - ensure you book restaurant for evening meal as can be very busy, suggest purchase 'Meal-deal' as value for money (evening meal & breakfast) and guarantees table reservation. Food and staff service very good. Overall impression - 10/10 and recommended
- Lovely staff. Excellent breakfast buffet.. Enjoyed evening meal in restaurant. Very close to NEC. We left car in car park and got taxi too and from NEC.
- Comfortable bed and quiet room
- The bed was comfy.
- Excellent Breakfast, comfy bed, big room, lovely shower and nice seating area out front
- Was great. Was close to NEC. Clean. Comfortable and friendly reception and restaurant staff
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/admin/domains/alnesshotels.info/public_html/test-wp-url.php on line 177