Arcadian City Centre Apartment
155 Bromsgrove Street
- Location central to bullring Equipped kitchen Comfortable bed and sofa bed Balcony Nice bathroom with towels Overall very pleased
- The staff were lovely once I'd met them.
- Good location and decent size plus a nice balcony Very nice welcome from Syed and easy check in
- It was a central location, 5 minutes walk from bullring.
- The apartment was centrally located with lots of amenities on its doorstep. Very spacious for a one bedroom and had all the mod cons and Betty tastefully decorated.
- Yu & Sarah were very friendly & helpful when we arrived. Location was good & the apartment was spacious & generally clean enough.
- Apartment was clean and in a great location. Easy to get to from New Street Station. Staff were welcoming upon arrival and when we didn’t have enough cutlery/towels they were up to our apartment within 15 minutes with what we needed.
- The property is an ideal location. Not far from the train station. It is close to theatres and lots of restaurants and bars. It was very clean. There were plenty of clean towels. There were toiletries and coffee and tea and biscuits. The kitchen had all amenities including pots and pans, fridge, oven , hob and washing machine. The property was light and spacious. There was a double bedroom and pullout double bed in the lounge. It is ideal for four people.
- Everything else great. Tea coffee sachets provided... Toiletries and bed linen towels all great.
- Very nice apartment with good facilities and very comfortable
- Having to pay extra for parking , I think should be included in price.
- Apartment comfortable, clean, host very friendly and helpful, private car park
- Good location, good view, tidy rooms, just 5 mins to shopping center, there are lots store on the ground floor includes tesco and some Chinese store.
- The situation was fantastic for exploring the city on foot.