Arcadian City Centre Apartment
155 Bromsgrove Street
- It was a central location, 5 minutes walk from bullring.
- The apartment was centrally located with lots of amenities on its doorstep. Very spacious for a one bedroom and had all the mod cons and Betty tastefully decorated.
- Yu & Sarah were very friendly & helpful when we arrived. Location was good & the apartment was spacious & generally clean enough.
- Apartment was clean and in a great location. Easy to get to from New Street Station. Staff were welcoming upon arrival and when we didn’t have enough cutlery/towels they were up to our apartment within 15 minutes with what we needed.
- The property is an ideal location. Not far from the train station. It is close to theatres and lots of restaurants and bars. It was very clean. There were plenty of clean towels. There were toiletries and coffee and tea and biscuits. The kitchen had all amenities including pots and pans, fridge, oven , hob and washing machine. The property was light and spacious. There was a double bedroom and pullout double bed in the lounge. It is ideal for four people.
- Everything else great. Tea coffee sachets provided... Toiletries and bed linen towels all great.
- Very nice apartment with good facilities and very comfortable
- Having to pay extra for parking , I think should be included in price.
- Apartment comfortable, clean, host very friendly and helpful, private car park
- Good location, good view, tidy rooms, just 5 mins to shopping center, there are lots store on the ground floor includes tesco and some Chinese store.
- The situation was fantastic for exploring the city on foot.
- It seemed like a home away from home. There was enough facilities in there to get you going including laundry machine and stove. It was a nice place. And when something wasn’t working they sent a technician within 30 minutes. Place was also close to chinatown or something so had plenty of eating places as well.
- We had an issue and rang the contact number. A mainenance person sorted the problem out straight away.
- Bath panel in terrible condition, heating poor - expensive for quality of apartment- had much much better
- Double bed very comfy. Excellent location. Syed very helpful. All in all a great stay.
The Arcadian Centre
Birmingham Back to Backs
O2 Academy Birmingham
Saint Martin's Church
New Alexandra Theatre
Bullring Shopping Center
O2 Institute Birmingham
Birmingham New Street Train Station
tesco local Supermarket
Miyako Teppanyaki Restaurant
bullring indoor market Market
East Midlands Airport
Bullring Rag Market Market
Bullring Mall Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Zara, Armani
Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Zara, Armani
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Winterbourne House and Garden
One of our best sellers in Birmingham! Arcadian City Centre Apartment is located in the Birmingham Shopping District district of Birmingham, a 7-minute walk from Birmingham Back to Backs and 0.7 miles from Bullring Shopping Center. Each unit comes with a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with bath and a hairdryer. A fridge, an oven and stovetop are also offered, as well as an electric tea pot. Hippodrome Theatre is 1.6 miles from the apartment, while Library of Birmingham is 1.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 9 miles from Arcadian Birmingham City Centre.