No.8 Waterloo Street
8 Waterloo Street
- Lovely apartment, couldn’t fault it. Clean tidy and modern with everything you need.
- The standard of cleanliness and the quality of the rooms which were serviced to a high standard. The staff were helpful and the venue is in a nice area of the city but within short walking distance of bars, restaurants, car parks and station
- Private, clean, well located and very helpful staff.
- Amazing experience that should be a huge consideration before booking a typical hotel as I would rate the facilities as luxury with a personable experience.
- Facilities in room where great, nicely set out and comfortable room. Good WiFI and tv, comfortable bed, all in all a very clean and tidy apartment with excellent facilities
- Great location, comfy bed, friendly and helpful concierge. Nice decor & the entrance to the building is really grand. It was quiet, considering the location on a busy street next to several bars. The heating system looked high spec & there was an ac unit too, though we needed neither. The discount parking was a real bonus...about 5 mins walk, but secure and easy to access.
- A wonderful space, fantastic facilities, modern and very clean. Close to everywhere we wanted to go. We’ve had a fantastic stay.
- Great location, excellent facilities and very clean
- An excellent apparent in a very good location.
- Great location, very clean and everything we needed
- It was pleasant and convenient. A lovely, well-appointed flat.
- Great location, really well equipped apartments - friendly and accommodating staff. Great showers - would recommend to anyone.
- Really clean, lots of space right in centre and friendly staff.
- Very clean, excellent location lovely apartments.
- Location and the suit - has everything you need.
- Left alone, maid service everyday if required.
- there was no option for breakfast but there are many cafe's on the doorstep to choose from.
- Using the app to access property when I arrived after reception closed great idea.
- The decor , all fittings were very good quality .Attention has been paid to so many small requirements . Bedroom at the rear of the apartment and lounge at the front overlooking the street was best for sounds and light . Tabby was most welcoming and efficiently organised a change of apartment to a larger/dearer one .
- Great location, less than 5 mins from New Street station. Good size for 1 person - far better than feeling cramped in a hotel room. Nice lounge area and separate dining table in the kitchen.
Birmingham Law Society
Saint Philips Cathedral
Victoria Square Birmingham
Birmingham Council House
Birmingham New Street Train Station
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Birmingham Christmas Market
Birmingham Town Hall
San Carlo Fumo Restaurant
Joint of Stock Cafe/Bar
Chef Adam Stokes’ Michelin star restaurant, Adam's Restaurant
Purecraft Bar Cafe/Bar
East Midlands Airport
Picadilly Arcade Shopping Street Local & Authentic
Burlington Arcade Shopping Street Local & Authentic
The Great Western Arcade Shopping Street Local & Authentic
Grand Central Mall
Pavilions Department Store Popular brands like: H&M
Popular brands like: H&M
Bullring Shopping Center
Library of Birmingham
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
One of our top picks in Birmingham.No. 8 Waterloo Street offers accommodations in Birmingham for guests aged 24 years and over. Located in the heart of the Colmore business district, opposite St. Phillips Cathedral and just 1,650 feet from the Bullring Shopping Center. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property. Chargeable parking is available offsite nearby. All apartments feature complimentary tea and coffee, sitting area, flat screen TV and open plan dining area. Some apartments come with a fully fitted kitchen with dishwasher, or a kitchenette including combi-microwaves. Each bed has a Hypnos mattress and all bathrooms provide towels and toiletries. Birmingham Town Hall and Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery are all within 5-minutes walk from the property. The ICC-Birmingham is 2,300 feet from No. 8 Waterloo Street, while the Symphony Hall and Repertory Theater are both 3,100 feet away. The Barclaycard Arena is 0.7 mi from the property for guests planning to attend a concert. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 7.5 mi from No. 8 Waterloo Street. There are trains every 10 minutes to the NEC, Genting Arena and Birmingham Airport.