Birmingham Serviced Apartment-Rotunda
150 New Street
- The property managers were very friendly.
- Office to collect the keys was a 20 minute walk from the station. Not easy when you’ve got bags. You had to return the keys to the same location. No one was in the office so you have to call before collecting or dropping off the keys - this isn’t made clear on the instructions
- *** do not book with this company. We have been trying for over 3 weeks now to get our £100 deposit back. They are now not returning our calls or picking up when we ring. Scam
- Wonderful and centrally situated, beautiful views over the city. Friendly and helpful staff.
- The location is superb, the view is lovely, the deposit was returned early. Friendly staff.
- I liked the year before when I booked the same hotel but with Staying cool @ Rotunda, my mistake for not knowing they didn't run the whole of the floors.
- The property is in a nice central part of town.
- Had to walk to else where for keys which I didn’t know until the day , which took us a long time due to not knowin the Birmingham area, the duvet did not have a cover on and there was a drink left on the side next to the bed
- The apartment had good views of the city.
- The location of the apartment is great for access to the Bullring and the view from the apartment was nice.
- Location was great, excellent security as we had to leave our bikes in the apartment.
- Dirty apartment Key pick up poor, wait long periods Leak, no customer service
- The flat is very clean and have an amazing view. You will have the feeling like you are staying in a 5-star hotel. Also, the location is so convenient.
- Great value for money, large room with an incredible view and perfect location while staying in Birmingham.
- The hosts did not turn up and let us in to the apartment and we had to book alternative accomodation
- Terrible experience with no compensation.
- Location is perfect and I like apartment style.
Bullring Shopping Center
Birmingham New Street Train Station
Saint Martin's Church
Birmingham Law Society
New Alexandra Theatre
Saint Philips Cathedral
The Arcadian Centre
Bullring & Grand Central - Market Supermarket
Bullring & Grand Central - Market Market
Jamie's Italian Birmingham, BurgerKing Restaurant
Café Rouge, Costa Coffe All Bar One Cafe/Bar
East Midlands Airport
Pavilions Department Store Popular brands like: H&M
Popular brands like: H&M
Bullring Mall Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Zara, Armani
Popular brands like: Apple, H&M, Zara, Armani
Burlington Arcade Shopping Street Local & Authentic
Grand Central Mall
Selfridges Luxury Department Store Popular brands like: Apple, Cartier, Gucci, Prada, Nike, Ralph Lauren, Chanel, Burberry
Popular brands like: Apple, Cartier, Gucci, Prada, Nike, Ralph Lauren, Chanel, Burberry
Picadilly Arcade Shopping Street Local & Authentic
Bullring Rag Market Market
The Great Western Arcade Shopping Street Local & Authentic
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Winterbourne House and Garden
One of our best sellers in Birmingham! Set 350 feet from Bullring Shopping Center and 1,650 feet Hippodrome Theater, Birmingham City Center Apartments offers accommodations with a kitchen in Birmingham. This apartment is an 11-minute walk from Aston University and 0.6 mi from The ICC-Birmingham. The apartment includes free WiFi, a fully fitted kitchen with microwave and a kettle. The apartment has ceiling to floor windows and offer views over the city. Broad Street is 0.7 mi from the apartment. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 6.8 mi from Birmingham City Center Apartments.