Birmingham Serviced Apartment-Rotunda
150 New Street
- Office to collect the keys was a 20 minute walk from the station. Not easy when you’ve got bags. You had to return the keys to the same location. No one was in the office so you have to call before collecting or dropping off the keys - this isn’t made clear on the instructions
- *** do not book with this company. We have been trying for over 3 weeks now to get our £100 deposit back. They are now not returning our calls or picking up when we ring. Scam
- Wonderful and centrally situated, beautiful views over the city. Friendly and helpful staff.
- The location is superb, the view is lovely, the deposit was returned early. Friendly staff.
- I liked the year before when I booked the same hotel but with Staying cool @ Rotunda, my mistake for not knowing they didn't run the whole of the floors.
- The property is in a nice central part of town.
- Had to walk to else where for keys which I didn’t know until the day , which took us a long time due to not knowin the Birmingham area, the duvet did not have a cover on and there was a drink left on the side next to the bed
- The apartment had good views of the city.
- The location of the apartment is great for access to the Bullring and the view from the apartment was nice.
- Location was great, excellent security as we had to leave our bikes in the apartment.
- Dirty apartment Key pick up poor, wait long periods Leak, no customer service
- The flat is very clean and have an amazing view. You will have the feeling like you are staying in a 5-star hotel. Also, the location is so convenient.
- Great value for money, large room with an incredible view and perfect location while staying in Birmingham.
- The hosts did not turn up and let us in to the apartment and we had to book alternative accomodation
- Terrible experience with no compensation.
- Location is perfect and I like apartment style.