74 Maple Leaf Drive
- Great instructions for a late check-in, nice cosy room and clean. Excellent breakfast in the morning.
- Really comfortable accommodation and breakfast first class
- Room was clean and comfortable. The staff were very friendly and very helpful.
- Everyone very helpful and friendly. The place was very clean. Very convenient location.
- Breakfast was fine, no bacon location excellent to NEC
- Politeness of property owners and friendliness.
- Large room great host and complimentary snacks and drinks
- Room was quirky and very comfortable and mini bar treats were a pleasant surprise. Breakfast was lovely too.
- Lovely staff/owner to greet and check what you needed. Great complimentary fridge.
- It was a very clean property and the owner had made lots of effort to ensure a comfortable stay.
- Super friendly, helpful and attentive staff. Great breakfast
- I have run a guest house and wine bar for 12 years. It is important to let your guests know on the menu that the sausages are made of beef, which I'm not partial to and that there is no bacon served here, for reasons that I do understand.
- We arrived very late in the night (11:30 pm) as we had to change our plans several this day. We were very nicely greeted and treated and we appreciated this greatly after a very long day working and travelling. The room was very nicely decorated and the bed very confortable.
- The cooked breakfast was great and the bed was very comfortable, I slept well. The staff are all friendly and professional as well.
- Great location close to the airport and train station. Comfortable room and not noisy.
- Very nice property with good size room and ensuite. Parking good. Free soft drinks/snack in the room.
- Room deco was traditional plus the breakfast was order to be cooked piping hot to your table.
- A cross between a hotel and a B & B it was welcoming if a little unusual as my room was what would have been the sitting room. Bacon on the breakfast menu would have been nice.
- Good breakfast, Kind staff who went above normal duties (lift to the station, sand-which outside of work hours)
National Motorcycle Museum
Blakesley Hall Museum
Stonebridge Golf Club
Solihull Citizens Advice Bureau
Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
Solihull Magistrates Court
Solihull Library & Information Service
East Midlands Airport
Belfry Golf Club
Bullring Shopping Center
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
Arden House is located just 1.2 mi from Birmingham International Airport, and offers boutique-style rooms featuring mini-bars with complimentary soft drinks and snacks. There is free Wi-Fi and free private parking. The luxurious rooms are inspired by Shakespeare’s characters, and have Egyptian cotton bedding, bathrobes and slippers. The Arden’s rooms offer 32-inch flat-screen TVs and guest trays with fair-trade beverages. With an English country house atmosphere, Arden House is full of character, and features an oak paneled library. A cooked and continental breakfast is provided, while evening meals are available with prior arrangement. Menus are provided in the rooms in case guests prefer to order in deliveries. Arden House is less than 1.9 mi from the National Exhibition Center, the NEC LG Arena and the National Motorcycle Museum.