Stay Inn Birmingham
71 Gerrard Close
- Excellent host, good location, very clean and comfortable property with plenty of space inside and a lovely garden out the back.
- We stayed for 1 night and it was fine. Great communication from the owner.
- Very spacious property host was very attentive great value for money if your sharing with a few people for a night or so
- A great place to stay for a base to explore Birmingham city. A lovely host who was happy to help and give advice on the city.
- States that location is Jewellery Quater. However it is actually located in Lozells, which is quite a difference if you know the area. Washing was also left on the washing machine during our stay.
- The owner was extremely friendly and very helpful considering it was a last minute booking quite late at night. He arrived within half an hour of me booking to let us in and was very accommodating, even having a little chat with our kids. Very spacious, bright and clean and fitted our family of 6 including a 2 month old baby in easily. Even spent time giving us travel advice about trip the following day. Highly recommended and will definitely stay here again if we were to visit Birmingham again in the future.
- Convenient situation for the city centre. Comfortable beds. It was quiet. An error was made by both parties regarding the bill and an immediate refund was given.
- The property is lovely,clean and in a great location to the city a and the NEC as it’s right in the middle of them both... Will definitely stay here again.
- Close to broad street. Inside tidy and spacious.comfortable bed
- House description incorrect Not a semi and wrong exterior picture Not 4 bedrooms and no hot tub Shower water went cold after 2 showers Also charged 3% for using credit card , since found out this is no longer standard pratice
- The host was friendly and we were able to get into the property early which was an added bonus. The property is on 3 floors and the kitchen was large.
- Its very clean and the host is very friendly and helpful
- 2nd time staying here. It was nice, easy access to shops etc. and city centre. Kids loved it.
- A lovely, spacious house - beautifully presented and very comfortable. TV (with Sky, I think) wi-fi, lovely kitchen and lounge. 3 double bedrooms and a bed in the lounge - so our group of 4 friends each had a room. But great for a family.
- very clean and modern inside, lovely house and well maintained
- The house was just as described in the website very nice and clean. Being just 3mins from the heart of Jewellery quarter and 5mins from a big 24hrs Tesco was an excellent value for money. The Jacuzzi was well needed after a long day. Friendly host and neighbourhood.
- Várni kellett a szallasadora, a kulcsok átadása miatt, a reggelit kifizettuk, de nem kaptunk, a pénzt előre a kulcs átadásakor elkérte, nem akart bankkártyát elfogadni, csak külön díjért, amit fel is számolt. A képeken a szállás másképpen nézett ki, mint a valóságban. Nagy csalódás volt.