78 Alison Street, Digbeth
- A good shower in the bathroom. Well equipped kitchen although I did not use these facility's. Bed linen crisp and clean.
- Super apartment, all the benefits of self catering...except....... in a very good quality development.
- The bathroom sink was clogged because the water didn't go down. Also, if there was a TV in the bedroom it would have been nicer.
- The host was lovely when we met her. The location of the apartment was very good, everything in walking distance.
- Amazing location, ideal for shopping, restaurants, pubs, nightlife
- I liked how clean everything was especially the kitchen it was well equipped.
- I felt a little on edge as i was staying alone and the front door opened straight onto a secluded street. There was quite a bit of noise from passers by.
- Great communication and greeted on arrival. Spotlessly clean, very comfortable and well appointed. Perfect location for train station and shops.
- Location and access great for kids and free parking
- Very clean sheets and towels, all you could need for a short stay, niceish pub across the road allowing for a drink and a good cheap meal. I would stay again. My negative comments are only to the landlord to hopefully make my next stay perfect.
- The staff were 30 minutes late to arrive and give me they keys. I waited in the rain and cold, unable to get in to the property. The flat is seriously overpriced for Birmingham - it was not a smart executive flat, it felt more like a student flat - ikea furniture etc. Would have been ok for half the price.
- Excellent position. Very close to the city center and the train stations but at the same time very quiet and peaceful. Very comfortable, warm and friendly. Hostess makes you feel like at home
- Nära shoppingcenter Trevlig personal Rent och prydligt