The Cube By BridgeStreet
197 Wharfside Street
- The man who let me in was very helpful and professional! Thank you! I really enjoyed my stay. I will definitely be back!
- Awesome apartment. So much space. Bath/shower combo. Free WiFi.
- The location is great, direct at the canals, walking distance to the centre of the city and the train station (Grand Central), and good bus connections to all important directions. Due to the central locations, it’s also cheap to take an Uber for longer distances. Supermarkets and shopping centers also in walking distance, depending which you want to go to: between 2min to 15min walk. Nice restaurants in the building for breakfast, lunch and dinners. If you wish to have a stroll, you have quick access to the canals, park nearby or other parks via bus. The apartment itself is very modern and has all the equipment required. Washing machine very quite while operating. The guys working at the reception (Claire and Mohammed) have been always helpful with advises regardless the matters. Hair dresser? Massage? Other places to go to? All questions have been answered quickly. Same service than one would get in a good hotel.
- Absolutely everything! Amazing location and really lovely staff. Can’t wait to stay there again in the future.
- The apartment was clean, spacious and bright.
- Bed wasn’t the comfiest and could use a mirror to do hair and makeup that’s not in the bathroom.
- Clean with starter provisions provided. Very helpful and efficient management team.
- Location is great, one of the more upmarket areas of the city, in one of the most prominent buildings, 10 minutes from New st station. Bars, restaurants, nightlife, shopping, supermarkets all on the doorstep.
- Communication was great, wonderful meet and greet.
- Nice, simple and modern apartment in a good location with most of what you'd need nearby.
- * Great Location, situated near the mailbox. 5-10 minute walk to grand central. * Clean Rooms * Guy who showed us to the apartment was exceptional and respectful.