Union Birmingham Centre En Suite Apart
723 Pershoe road, Apartment# 7
- The environment is elegant, the service is also very good, the hygiene aspect is lets me most satisfied, the room is clean and neat, lives comfortably
- The apartment is fabulous, beautiful, neat, and complete with everything my family need. The children love the place very much. We were able to cook our own food and feel at home. I even extended my stay for another 3 days. The staff/hosts are so friendly. Great place to stay.
- It was perfectly located for Edgbaston Cricket ground
- Very clean fantastic host easy check in Very respectable
- Was very clean, and cozy, all the facilities were very nicely upheld, overall a good visit.
- Very satisfied one time, the environment is very good, clean and tidy, the service is also very thoughtful, the boss is also very warm! Good comments, and the opportunity to choose this!
- A very satisfied tour, the environment is very good, the location looks very wide, the bed is very comfortable lying very soft. The sanitation makes very clean, the service is very considerate lets the person have the feeling of home
- The overall service, the layout of the room and the sanitation are all better than other homes. We also made comparison and finally chose this one, without disappointing us, and clicked "like"
- The location is very good, the transportation is convenient, the surrounding environment is very good, the decoration is very good, the style is unique, the room is very clean, the bed is comfortable, very comfortable, the toilet does not have the peculiar smell, the service is warm and thoughtful, the high praise
- Excellent meet, very nice gentleman and constant communication. Regards
- The room is full of warmth and local culture, the interior decoration is special and beautiful, the service is very good. Clean and hygienic, the service attitude is super good, strongly recommend everybody to come to experience.
- The location is convenient, the accommodation is comfortable, everybody comes from different place, also can be an interesting experience, the key is comparative benefit, is a very good choice for the person with limited budget.
- Lovely sized apartment with good sized rooms - one double, one single - plus ensuite large shower room and a family bathroom. Lounge dining room lovely size. Kitchen equipped with all we needed. Lovely towels and toiletries. Helpful staff on arrival. Parking bay. Apartment block was quiet. Nice touch of providing tea and coffee. Shop opposite. Fantastic location for Cadbury’s World - just 10 minutes down the road.
- Itis been checked in second times! Very satisfied with the experience of admission, hygiene is very good
- Waiter, everyone is super. Smiling service is great!!
- Great property to stay with a family if you have car Allocated parking on-site Friendly check-in Kitchen have everything you might need in order to cook what you want :) Small shops available on other side of the street WiFi is good
- The location is excellent, belongs to the quiet place in the noisy, the environment and facilities say, absolutely right to get the price.
- I liked the kind hospitality from the host.. also how the apartment actually looks like a family apartment not a plain simple room with 4 walls. Would recommend to anyone also would consider booking again in near future. Cheers.
- It was a spacious, comfortable apartment with pretty much everything you need if you want to cook. The en suite shower was very good, and beds comfortable.
- Lovely clean apartment. And have own parking bay . Booked for a concert which was cancelled due to illness at last min. So had to still go to apartment. Will need to use transport to get into birmingham
- The apartment was clean and comfy, the bus from the city stops closeby in Pershore Road and there's a shop across the street. The Kitchen was well equipped, which was good because we chose to cook rather than go looking for somewhere to eat out. When our hosts met us at the property, we were asked for a £150 bond for our stay, fair enough although it would have been helpful to know about this in advance. There were a couple of oddities with the apartment too: the door to the built in robe had a damaged track and wouldn't slide as it should; one of the USB ports on the wall was hanging free; and the carpeted bathroom floor was damp. Small matters that didn't really impact on our stay but when I reported these things I got no reply. This made me keep an eye on my bank account, lest I was charged for fixing pre-existing maintenance issues, which I wasn't. All up I'd stay there again.