Park Road House - Apartment 1
23 Park Road Moseley
- Everything, wonderful place to stay. We couldn't have asked for more. Would highly recommend this. Comfortable, homely, just exactly what we wanted, would definitely return
- Absolutely adored staying here. Main high street down the road. Was light and airy, absolutely enough for 2 people. Salt/pepper all crockery and cooking utensils. Dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid, modern kitchen, large fridge/freezer. Plug sockets either side of the bed. Shampoo/soap/conditioner left in the bathroom. Enough towels. Smart TV so able to log into own Netflix. Double security via the doors. Beautiful chandeliers in the hall way, make sure you wipe your feet before you enter as there are cream carpets. Security camera on the front door for added security. Modern decor, and really comfortable bed.
- Bed was very comfortable. Great location - very quiet but convenient to the city by bus.
- Prime location. Apartment still looks great!!
- The apartment was in a good location for the purpose of our visit. Handy for a short walk to shops and cafes. Everything supplied for a short stay.
- Lovely stay, Nice clean apartment throughout, would definitely stay there again
- Nice and spacious, very quiet area and convenient for my visit to Birmingham. Good sized bed and decent en suite. I stayed by myself but easily enough space for a couple.
- Everything was very well organised The cleaning and all inside the flat was perfect Very happy to stay there
- Comfortable bed, great heating, great price
- Well located close to Birmingham City Centre and to Moseley
- the flat was organised to suit the family needs, for e.g. a cot and bathtub for a baby, and a sofa bed for a child.
- Great location with easy access into Moseley! Very clean and modern apartment.
- Had a good range of facilities (iron, hairdryer, washing machine, cleaning products, hoover, even had juice in the fridge). Apartment was spacious, clean, in a alright area (was abit hard to locate cus all the houses looked the same) but I enjoyed my stay
- Lovely apartment, fantastic facilities and the location was good
- Lovely and stylish, comfy bed and great location.
- I liked the layout of the property, it was very modern.
- Really comfortable, clean, convenient apartment, ideal for a short stay
- It was very modern, clean, warm had a info guide to everything in the property and was amazing time didn't cost much and was worth what I paid, will be using these apartments again.
- It was a clean and quiet apartment and thanks for the tea and coffee
- I liked the chandelier when we walked in and the decor of the flat
- The location was excellent and the apartment was a home from home. It was well kitted out and quiet. Parking on the side street was always available and the general area was safe. We loved being able to walk into Moseley or get the bus into town.
Warwickshire County Cricket Club
Winterbourne House and Garden
O2 Academy Birmingham
Birmingham Back to Backs
The Arcadian Centre
O2 Institute Birmingham
Saint Martin's Church
University of Birmingham Library
Tipu Sultan Majestic Dining Restaurant
The Fighting Cocks Pub and Restaurant Restaurant
Maison Mayci French Bakery and Cafe Cafe/Bar
Lewis's Independent Cafe Cafe/Bar
Sainsbury's Local Supermarket Supermarket
Coop Convenience Store Supermarket
Costa Coffee Cafe/Bar
The Village Urban Pub and Restaurant Restaurant
Mark & Spencers Supermarket and Deli Supermarket
East Midlands Airport
Bullring Shopping Center
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Library of Birmingham
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
One of our best sellers in Birmingham! Offering free WiFi and garden views, Park Road House - Apartment 1 is a property located in Birmingham. The property, housed in a building dating from 1900, is 2 miles from Birmingham Back to Backs and 2.2 miles from Hippodrome Theatre. The apartment features 1 separate bedroom, 1 bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and dishwasher, and a living room with a flat-screen TV. University of Birmingham is 2.2 miles from the apartment, while Winterbourne House and Garden is 2.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 10 miles from Park Road House - Apartment 1.