The Class Place
Cutlass Court, 30 Granville Street
- The balcony was excellent place to meet family
- Tidy place in a good location, with good communication and directions from host, and prompt to come see the cracked ceramic cook top to assure it would be fixed for future guests
- Friendly host and nice overall appartment. Appreciated the early check in. Would book again, good location.
- Met Suresh at the allocated time, who showed us where to park and then took us to the apartment. Ice in the freezer, a lovely touch, plenty of dishwasher tablets. Tea and coffee available. Even a tablet for guests to use for food ordering. Amazing roof terrace with views over Birmingham, perfect for drinks on a nice evening. Lovely and quiet location but still in a central position for the canals, Gas and Broad Street and plenty of places to eat within a few minutes walk
- The apartment was in excellent conditions. The location was also perfect.
- Upon checking in, Suresh met us and showed us around, an absolute gentleman! Another reason why we have stayed here more than once.
- Great central location, great communication with Suresh. Would definitely stay again!
- location is fantastic, big spacious apartment and the balcony was a great bonus
- Loads of room for the 3 of us who ended up staying; comfy beds; fantastic terrace; brilliant location
- We loved our stay at The class place, it was perfect, very clean and in a great location, the the guy that showed us around was very helpful and kind, I would highly reccomend this place to anyone, and will definitely go back...it was so lovely I didn't want to leave😊...I can not fault this apartment one bit.
- The whole experience. The Apartment was clean and tidy and the view of Birmingham from the terrace was excellent. The communications with the folks from Adore was top class from start to finish. A professional and friendly service. Would definitely stay here again! The 2 gigs that we came over from Dublin to see, Steve Hackett and The Musical Box were superb. Ovetall a fantastic roadtrip wad had by all!
- Location perfect if looking for nightlife and central location.
- Excellent location for weekend stay in Birmingham.
- The beds were very comfy and all equipment that we needed in the kitchen was supplied.
- A mirror on the wall in the bedroom and in the double bedroom a unit of some sort to put the bits and pieces on. There is only bedside table
- Very good we booked last minute and very one in our party of four people though it was great.
- Beautiful modern clean apartment in a central location - just what we were looking for. Great communication from the owners and met me at the location to show me around and give me the keys. Can’t fault anything.
- The property was amazing perfect nice location and was very comfy
- The location was decent, and the outdoor balcony area was good to have as we were there on hot days.
- The balcony , the easy use of the facility
Gas Street Basin
Birmingham Repertory Theatre
Library of Birmingham
The National Sea Life Center
Birmingham Town Hall
Harvey Nichols Restaurant and Bar Restaurant
Bar Estilo Cafe/Bar
Morrisons Supermarket Market
Sainsbury's Supermarket Supermarket
East Midlands Airport
The Mailbox Mall Luxury Popular brands like: Armani
Popular brands like: Armani
Birmingham Museum & Art Gallery
Bullring Shopping Center
Museum of the Jewellery Quarter
Winterbourne House and Garden
Belfry Golf Club
Drayton Manor Theme Park
One of our best sellers in Birmingham! In the Birmingham City Centre district of Birmingham, close to Broad Street, The Class Place has barbecue facilities, free WiFi and a washing machine. The property features city views and is a 3-minute walk from Brindleyplace and 1,200 feet from Gas Street Basin. The apartment features 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony with garden views. A terrace is available for guests to use at the apartment. Popular points of interest near The Class Place include Symphony Hall, Library of Birmingham and Arena Birmingham. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 16 miles from the accommodation.